• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Egypt: make your predictions

emceeemcee

Banned
the citizens turning on the riot cops in a police state. Don't tell me that isn't a sign of something big. Unconfirmed reports of Mubarak's son (the next in line) fleeing to the UK with 90 pieces of luggage.

I predict an Iran style situation- more protests followed by the military rolling into town and going apeshit on the crowds.

emceeemcee

Banned
At least three people were killed as thousands of Egyptians clashed with police during an unprecedented 'Day of Wrath' protest against the country's three-decade-old regime.

The protests in Cairo and other cities, calling for an end to president Hosni Mubarak's rule, may have drawn 20,000 people or more, based on witnesses.

----

There has been anger over high food prices and the authoritarian regime in Egypt for years, but protests rarely attract more than a few hundred people because of strong crackdowns by the authorities.

But the recent Tunisian revolt has clearly had an impact in Egypt.

"Tunisia, Tunisia," protesters shouted.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/01/26/3121906.htm

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I smell a surprise attack by Israel. You know they're always ready to take more land from Arabs.

Now the real terror begins..........................the Islamists will come in..............but then again perhaps not.

lol still here mate but i changed my nickname ;)
I dont know what would happen but I dont want ofcurse islamic organization to reach power ofcurse. I dont want my country to be 2nd Yamen or Afghanstan

Facetious

Moderated
^Stay safe & keep us up to date when possible, timon. :hatsoff:

This is a very serious development, if Egypt falls into the hands of a radical islamic regime, all eyes on Jordan, IMNSHO. :(

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I smell a surprise attack by Israel. You know they're always ready to take more land from Arabs.
There's a scary thought. How do we know they didn't help start the insurrection tho?
Unconfirmed reports of Mubarak's son (the next in line) fleeing to the UK with 90 pieces of luggage.
I'm so proud to be a UK citizen I could just vomit. I bet we'd happily shelter that authoritarian little shit.
Now the real terror begins..........................the Islamists will come in..............but then again perhaps not.
Lets hope not. If the protestors are leftists it's not necessarily guaranteed; religion and the left haven't always been the best of bedfellows, as I'm sure I have no need to tell you.
lol still here mate but i changed my nickname ;)
I dont know what would happen but I dont want ofcurse islamic organization to reach power ofcurse. I dont want my country to be 2nd Yamen or Afghanstan
I wondered where you'd got to! How are ya doing? Why did ya change ya name?
Maybe I ll have to immgrate any good solutions !!
Britains pretty shit at the moment. And with the Tories in power it will only get worse.
I've always loved Switzerland, but I don't know which languages you speak. If you emigrate to an English speaking country I'd recommend Canada; very high standard of living and you get to be closer to Play with Alisa .
If you do come to Britain then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you, if there's any specific advice I can give.

Lol I changed the name cuz it cased some problems 2 me ....

Well there is 2 countries Australia which I alread started 2 take steps in the Immeg procedures from 2 years ago and I went there from over 3 years ago and the other country is Wales just because its aquite 1 . I speak german alittle but I think they dont welcome people from the middeleast

For Canda that is true but I would like to meet shyla stylez more :D :D

and thnx mate sure I will message u

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
. Unconfirmed reports of Mubarak's son (the next in line) fleeing to the UK with 90 pieces of luggage.

Only 90 pieces? Sounds like he's just off for the weekend.

^Stay safe & keep us up to date when possible, timon. :hatsoff:

This is a very serious development, if Egypt falls into the hands of a radical islamic regime, all eyes on Jordan, IMNSHO. :(

Sure mate but in same time alot of people dont want this gov but unfortunatly they want instead of it islamic gov
BTW I am muslim and I want true muslim gov but we dont have them they r just people who calls any un muslim infidel and we must fight the western civilization and all this stupid ideas which is totaly far from ISLAM princepals
the only islamic organiztions here well just make egypt the biggest exporter of terrorist and sucide bomber
So i hate both

Will the other arab countries, USA, EU and Israel accept any real changes in an important middle east country like Egypt ?

I think not but they r not controling it, just like what has happened in Tunis
I hope we dont have the same cuz bad Islamic org are getting very powerfull over there