• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be shy guys!!

sexypsycho

Closed Account
Liked it? I loved it...still wiping up the drool! Between you and Lordraven, there are some dangerous weapons being wielded around here...

anobody

Banned
hehe sexypsycho so long as u dont expect us to swordfight or anything lol

im with big lu - jr looks a little modified if you ask me. but much respect for the post!:hatsoff:

Glad you all liked my pic- doesn't look much but you should see it in action!
Is anyone gonna post that has a "normal" cock, not one that looks like a lumberjack would have a hard time cutting down??!! First was the problem getting us men to post now we're all in competition with a baseball bat so that wont help!

I think the girls liked mine...Terri and FoxyCougar did... ;) :) :nanner:

This isn't a big dick competition...that's pathetic... I'm amply endowed, but I'm not arrogant about it. I'm just pleased with my skills using what I have! :)

Well said. I get personal with the babes i get with, they seem to never be disapointed. In fact, the last girl said im not lackin in that department. Good stuff. :)

anobody

Banned
time for some more lady pics hehe cmon girls!

Fly I must've missed your cock?? Oh well, won't try to hard to find it! Normal cocks rule this board, no meat packers allowed!!!:D Shit off to work now- no perving there!

Heres my penis > >
action-smiley-043.gif

Neat aint it :hatsoff: .

anobody

Banned
dude

its green

get ur wang to the doctor, pronto

All right fellas, just do you know, you're not in competition. Big dicks kind of scare me, anyway, lol. Look really painful! Any hooter, here are another pic.. I'll have another one for you this afternoon ;)

Attachments

• p1010001.jpg
    p1010001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,305