• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be shy guys!!

bigbadbrody

Banned
You're not. But this thread was made before that rule was implemented (btw, it's posting pics in general, not just about yourself). You can upload the pic you want to post to an imageserver and post the link, however.

well now, see......I posted just a couple links to pics of me...and they were deleted and I got repremanded by a supermod.

I thought I had read the rules right and tried to abide by them. I posted the one initial pic the poster is allowed to post as an attachment, it was approved by a mod...then I got shit for it...same with when I posted a couple links saying that if people wanted to see a couple more pics, they could click on them.....check my threads...

still...confusing

actually, now that I think about it, I think you were the one who originally told me I could post the links in my thread...then I got in trouble...

and I believe was told to ask a mod next time.....

Another one bitten the dust?

And i will never post my picture online at any costs. I wouldnt want crazy girls comming from all around the world to meet the fabulous me!

The author of this message might appear different in reality than described here - no refund accepted - It's free dammit!