• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't be shy guys!!

It's not you posting the pic, tohm_72, it's the way you posted it (& only because the majority of the people here are men). If you had uploaded it to angelfire, magicteapot, etc and posted a link instead of uploaded it as an attachment, and had included a little bit of text warning us what you were posting, only very few people would have complained (the ones who still need to learn to how read).

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Gordar said:
:eek: :wtf: Please post a link AND a warning next time instead of a pic!

How do you think I felt, I had to "approve" it in the mod picture queue.... :(
as if having to see every picture that people attach (chunky ones, skinny ones, hairy ones, sick ones, obese ones, freakish ones) wasn't enough....:rolleyes:

I can not belive that somebody posted his picture on the forum. Come on guys, don't try to scare the girls because they will not give us any more pictures. That is going to be a sad day.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
BNF said:
How do you think I felt, I had to "approve" it in the mod picture queue.... :(
as if having to see every picture that people attach (chunky ones, skinny ones, hairy ones, sick ones, obese ones, freakish ones) wasn't enough....:rolleyes:

I was glad you beat me to the log in that day :1orglaugh

I think I would have fell out of my chair :eek:

C'mon guys, give tohm a break, he asked a mod to remove the pic & he wasn't really at fault here (yeh, my grammar sucks), since it was the original intent of this thread...

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Colonel said:
I was glad you beat me to the log in that day :1orglaugh

I think I would have fell out of my chair :eek:

I still have a twitch.... LOL :rofl:
Next time, I'm leaving it in the queue for you! :D

Ok i shall participate in this rather large thread, i just got here and dont really post so hi everyone BTW.

This would be the only real pic i have, and i was kinda hungover at the time, and i erased my friends faces for obvious reasons but here we go

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i thought this thread was dead, then again i have been away for a while.

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
I can see where you got the "Bigbad" tag from!!!.... ;)

Well.... yah know, what can I say?

All I can say is that people I know, don't know two things about me

1. I can lift 100 lbs over my head and not even know it
2. I can bait one damn good hook