• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did man really land on the Moon ?

Did man land on the Moon

• Yes

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 20.1%
  • What the hell is Skyraider smoking to make him ask a question like this

Votes: 23 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

georges

Staff member
Why do people always need to put in doubt the moon landings? I really don't get it.

I'm in a discussion with a 9/11 conspiracy theorist on another board.

I brought up the name of William Cooper.

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist said Cooper was a raving lunatic.

:rofl: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rofl:

That's pretty freaking bad, man. Hahahah.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'm in a discussion with a 9/11 conspiracy theorist on another board.

I brought up the name of William Cooper.

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist said Cooper was a raving lunatic.
Sounds like he follows Alex "Jesuit" Jones.

William Cooper predicted the attacks.
Go to his website and listen to the free podcast.

Agree to disagree and this thread can be closed or fade away. :hatsoff:

Well, the good news about this poll is that only half the percentage of pollsters who'd fuck a shemale think the moon landing was faked :1orglaugh

Well, the good news about this poll is that only half the percentage of pollsters who'd fuck a shemale think the moon landing was faked :1orglaugh

:glugglug:

OK, Now that everyboy is happy and the debate seems finished i hope this thread go down quickly!
thank you for not posting after this.

OK, Now that everyboy is happy and the debate seems finished i hope this thread go down quickly!
thank you for not posting after this.

Just want to make one last point:

David Bowie.

Game.

Set.

Match.

I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this, but the fact is people who don't believe we landed on the moon are either woefully ignorant or insane.

No offence taken. But when I think it was Russia and other countries said they do not believe in the Moon landing by the US, they said to do it again to prove them wrong. But they didn't did they? I mean if they could do it once then it could be done again and if they really wanted to show it wasn't a fake they would have done it again. But they didn't. And plus I heard that trying to reach the moon would actually kill a person because of the gravitational pull and such.

No offence taken. But when I think it was Russia and other countries said they do not believe in the Moon landing by the US, they said to do it again to prove them wrong.

Could you provide me with some substance for this? Maybe a link leading to statements by the Russians expressing their disbelief and challenging us to do it again? Thanks.

I mean if they could do it once then it could be done again and if they really wanted to show it wasn't a fake they would have done it again.

Well you see the thing is we did do it again. Three more times as I recall. In total 12 men walked on the moon. And as other posts on this thread have pointed out, they left visible evidence behind.

And plus I heard that trying to reach the moon would actually kill a person because of the gravitational pull and such.

Well lol.....I'm sorry, but it's been indisputably proven you "heard" wrong on that count.

This is still going?:1orglaugh

Again as someone old enough to remember and see the landing as it happened its just ridiculous to claim it was faked.It was easily tracked by various countries,people all over the world.As I think Boothbabe said earlier the Russians would have loved to claim it didn't happen but as far as I know I have never heard any russian try to make such a claim which makes sense since they may have been communists but that don't make them crazy lol.
And as Bodie54 pointed out it was done several times after the 1st landing.

I don't really have a solid opinion.
I find it hard to believe since the US, or no other country has done it again. I haven't looked into any evidence so I am pretty ignorant on the matter, but it doesn't really matter to me either way, its still cool.

the hardware left behind by men is easily visible from telescopes that can see to the edge of the universe

Yes, the latest generation of telescopes does enable the landing sites on the Moon to be viewed, that is correct.

An uncle of mine was working in research at the time and was fortunate enough to be given some moon rock to examine by NASA. He's still got some of it, which he keeps as a prized possession.

the hardware left behind by men is easily visible from telescopes that can see to the edge of the universe

That, to me, ends the discussion.

If I had been a doubter, I would not have a way to argue this point. Because, if we could put that stuff there, we could certainly GO there.