• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did man really land on the Moon ?

Did man land on the Moon

• Yes

Votes: 108 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 33 20.1%
  • What the hell is Skyraider smoking to make him ask a question like this

Votes: 23 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Being open minded does not mean believing everything you hear. Being open minded, in fact, assists you in your ability to determine what may, or may not be legitimate.

Small wonder, most conspiracy theories are dismissable. Mostly, because they are most dwelled on by sensationalists. These people WANT these things to be true, so desperately, they close their eyes to the facts as they are.

But one with a mind open, as well as both eyes, spends no time living in fantasy. Or believing in pointless cover-ups.

You again? :rolleyes:

You're just not open-minded. :tongue:

People don't want to believe in "conspiracies" or cover-ups.
They do live in a fantasy world. It's called being a coincidence theorist.

Yeah. Like god.

And crazy never-can-be-proven conspiracy theories.

:cool:

Coincidence theorist :tongue:

Interesting. I would therefore be a coincidence theorist, the opposing view suggest the need to find meaning in everything, connections & a big all encompassing explanation.
To my way of thinking stuff just happens.

Because I won't come around to your way of thinking?

Oh.

That's my fault, as I enjoy a good fiction, but I just cannot condone living one. Don't just link me, now.

Tell me something about a great moon hoax that makes sense. Sense. That hasn't been debunked. That isn't disproven by the fact that you can see evidence of our having been there, yourself. That isn't one of your coincidence theories about closed disney soundstages.

The biggest reason is they don't even believe in God.

You just blew you're entire argument. Think like you, or you're wrong. You can't even accept the possibility that you could be wrong. Which you most definitely are in this case and in most cases. You also pick and choose which questions to answer. So I'll ask again.

If there isn't enough evidence to prove the moon landing, how can you believe in God?

I'm waiting.

:crying: :crying: LEAVE WILLIE ALONE!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

You just blew you're entire argument. Think like you, or you're wrong. You can't even accept the possibility that you could be wrong. Which you most definitely are in this case and in most cases. You also pick and choose which questions to answer. So I'll ask again.

If there isn't enough evidence to prove the moon landing, how can you believe in God?

I'm waiting.

Dad said leave WillE alone or your grounded lol.

J/K :1orglaugh,carry on!:thumbsup:

Dad said leave WillE alone or your grounded lol.

J/K :1orglaugh,carry on!:thumbsup:

Dad is just an insider from the government placed in families to keep kids from rebelling and questioning the man so they grow up to become mindless drones. I'll post a link from youtube proving this later.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Do you believe the earth travels around the sun? I bet you do.

And I'll also bet you HAVE NOT spent a whole year making nightly observations and taking readings with a telescope and a sextant, analyzing the data, and coming to your own conclusion that the earth travels around the sun.

You believe it because you were told it's the truth.

No I don't spend my nights staring at the sky. Also, I really don't care if the earth rotates around the sun or vice versa. I really don't give a shit. The only reason I went along with it in school is because if I put another answer on a test, I would've failed. The men who realized that the earth rotates around the sun probably spend a considerable amount of time thinking, analyzing info to get that conclusion. Not only that, but anyone's that's seen video from when a shuttle's in orbit, will see that the earth is spinning, not the sun.

No I don't spend my nights staring at the sky. Also, I really don't care if the earth rotates around the sun or vice versa. I really don't give a shit. The only reason I went along with it in school is because if I put another answer on a test, I would've failed. The men who realized that the earth rotates around the sun probably spend a considerable amount of time thinking, analyzing info to get that conclusion. Not only that, but anyone's that's seen video from when a shuttle's in orbit, will see that the earth is spinning, not the sun.

this is progress!!!:D:D at least we are now granting that shuttles go into orbit.

it seems to me that there is an element missing in this whole discussion - human initiative, ingenuity, and interest. people are curious. the moon is the closes space body. the cold war was the perfect theatre for a race into space. technology was growing. the government and many individuals were spending money. many things add up.

while i am a believer, let's take G-d out of this discussion as G-d has been used recently. G-d desires humans to grow their intellect, their abilities, and their achievements. going to the moon isn't outside of G-d's plan, why do people here pretend it is?

here is why: they are what Christians call fundamentalists (equivalent to what the Muslims call extremists). you are an extreme view, not one that represents Christianity as a whole. please be more careful in whom you speak for.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
this is progress!!!:D:D at least we are now granting that shuttles go into orbit.

it seems to me that there is an element missing in this whole discussion - human initiative, ingenuity, and interest. people are curious. the moon is the closes space body. the cold war was the perfect theatre for a race into space. technology was growing. the government and many individuals were spending money. many things add up.

while i am a believer, let's take G-d out of this discussion as G-d has been used recently. G-d desires humans to grow their intellect, their abilities, and their achievements. going to the moon isn't outside of G-d's plan, why do people here pretend it is?

here is why: they are what Christians call fundamentalists (equivalent to what the Muslims call extremists). you are an extreme view, not one that represents Christianity as a whole. please be more careful in whom you speak for.

I am not a believer in God first off. Yes there's a higher power, but not G-d as in the Bible one. There's a thread on the forum that covers that. You did hit a big nail on the head: human ingenuity. Do I believe that humans are capable of putting a man on the moon? Yes I do. Do I believe they had the capability of doing it back in 1969? Yes for the Soviets, hell no for the Americans. Those NASA-holes were racing the Soviets, who were way more advanced in every regard when it came to rocketry. They put the first satellite in space and first man, Yuri Gagarin. In all likelihood, they probably would've put the first man on the moon, but with that fake landing and video, they "lost". In my book, the race to get the first man on the moon is still ongoing. There has never been a man to set foot on the moon, but with the technology we have now, it could happen at any given time.

But the main question no one's asked yet is: WHY? What benefit could possibly come from putting a man on the moon? OK, so a man walks on the moon, realizes there's NOTHING there and comes back home. WOW big fucking thrill!!! For those that are of the "if that can be done by man, anything can" mentality, that has to be a crowning moment. But for everyone else I think I can speak for them by saying "big fucking whoop."

I am not a believer in God first off. Yes there's a higher power, but not G-d as in the Bible one. There's a thread on the forum that covers that. You did hit a big nail on the head: human ingenuity. Do I believe that humans are capable of putting a man on the moon? Yes I do. Do I believe they had the capability of doing it back in 1969? Yes for the Soviets, hell no for the Americans. Those NASA-holes were racing the Soviets, who were way more advanced in every regard when it came to rocketry. They put the first satellite in space and first man, Yuri Gagarin. In all likelihood, they probably would've put the first man on the moon, but with that fake landing and video, they "lost". In my book, the race to get the first man on the moon is still ongoing. There has never been a man to set foot on the moon, but with the technology we have now, it could happen at any given time.

But the main question no one's asked yet is: WHY? What benefit could possibly come from putting a man on the moon? OK, so a man walks on the moon, realizes there's NOTHING there and comes back home. WOW big fucking thrill!!! For those that are of the "if that can be done by man, anything can" mentality, that has to be a crowning moment. But for everyone else I think I can speak for them by saying "big fucking whoop."

Actually the USSR wasn't more advanced than the US but it had two advantages.
One is than the world didn't see its failures because they didn't announce them.They lost quite a few astronauts on the way.
Second is that they had bigger rockets.This was a spinoff from the arms race where the Western powers has miniaturised nuclear weapons more successfully than the USSR.This meant that American ICBMs did not need to be so big as those used by the Soviets.The early space age was dependent on existing missiles (apart from Vanguard) so the USSR took the lead for a while. But their rockets were relatively crude.Also their computer technology was way behind that of the West.

As to why-it was a way of scoring points in the Cold War.It was a way of gaining prestige at a time when the US was being humiliated by the Vietnam War.And also perhaps simply because at last space travel was within reach.

I've already given enough information on who to listen to.

One is William Cooper.

I'm in a discussion with a 9/11 conspiracy theorist on another board.

I brought up the name of William Cooper.

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist said Cooper was a raving lunatic.

Do I believe that humans are capable of putting a man on the moon? Yes I do. Do I believe they had the capability of doing it back in 1969? Yes for the Soviets, hell no for the Americans. Those NASA-holes were racing the Soviets, who were way more advanced in every regard when it came to rocketry. They put the first satellite in space and first man, Yuri Gagarin.
That's because NASA was formed as a civilian agency with strict limitations that they could not utilize military launch vehicles. Once that was finally removed, and those 5 years lost made up, it changed.

Then the Saturn program put the US clearly in the lead in short order -- literally a decade (from '57 to '67). The Russian N-1 wasn't even remotely as capable as the Saturn I, much less V. You wanna talk about failures in both design and attempts! Not pretty at all. But in all honesty, they were underfunded, unlike NASA.

But the main question no one's asked yet is: WHY? What benefit could possibly come from putting a man on the moon?
Other than some geology, nothing. I 100% agree, and I used to work for NASA. Re-read my post, I openly complain about the stupid idea to "go to the moon" but not talk about "sustaining" such an effort.

Actually the USSR wasn't more advanced than the US but it had two advantages.
One is than the world didn't see its failures because they didn't announce them.They lost quite a few astronauts on the way.
Second is that they had bigger rockets.This was a spinoff from the arms race where the Western powers has miniaturised nuclear weapons more successfully than the USSR. This meant that American ICBMs did not need to be so big as those used by the Soviets. The early space age was dependent on existing missiles (apart from Vanguard) so the USSR took the lead for a while. But their rockets were relatively crude. Also their computer technology was way behind that of the West.
This is the straight-forward, honest truth. In 1957, the west was way behind. But by the end of 1967, it was all over for the Russians, they were way, way behind in lift capability.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Yes, we landed on the moon and once the Kraft-funded missions found the moon was indeed not made of cheese, those missions stopped. Evian (ironically, naive backwards) is now hoping to tap the Mars water sources so they can "justify" charging $10.89 for a bottle of water.

The men who realized that the earth rotates around the sun probably spend a considerable amount of time thinking, analyzing info to get that conclusion.
Sorry to break it to you but the men who put us on the moon also spent a considerable amount of time thinking, analyzing info to get us there.

You seem to contradict yourself with these two recent posts.

My uncle used to work on Cape Canaveral. We landed on the moon, no doubt about it. Regarding the flag, there was a horizontal arm attached to the top of the pole and threaded through the top hem of the flag because NASA knew there was no wind in a vacuum. They wanted the stars & stripes to be visible, so they rigged the flag. Why is that so hard to understand, you bunch of paranoid conspiracy-theorist illiterate rednecks?