• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"emulate real tits" - You give a reply to Your own statements.
Though I agree and I wrote it more than once on this thread that DM had big natural boobs on start. The more it's weird she augmented them.
What's there ridiculous in the arguments of the fake-haters ? :confused:
"Give a reply to my own statements" I need no reply. I know they're fake and I don't care, cause I like a bigger rack. They may be an unworthy substitute to you and your ilk, ain't the same for everyone though.

The very fact that they are similar to real tits and under flesh makes a nonsense any comparison with them being like plasitc balloons stuck to thin chicks.
You implant haters know its ridiculous and yet ya can't stop yourselves.

drifter75

Banned
"Give a reply to my own statements" I need no reply. I know they're fake and I don't care, cause I like a bigger rack. They may be an unworthy substitute to you and your ilk, ain't the same for everyone though.

The very fact that they are similar to real tits and under flesh makes a nonsense any comparison with them being like plasitc balloons stuck to thin chicks.
You implant haters know its ridiculous and yet ya can't stop yourselves.

I still don't get what's ridiculous there ... :confused: It seems to me You're denying the fake-haters any right to express their opinions about fake tits. No tollerance for the intollerant, eh ? :)

Was wandering around the internet and saw a download named "denise milani hardcore promo". Figured I'd download it for a laugh, virus and all. This is what I got. I'm sure this has to be somebody else, but the sideboob looked similar enough that I did a bit of a double take. Does anybody recognize this?

Attachments

• bfbgdfdhfh.jpg
    bfbgdfdhfh.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,693