• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

hello! i am new to the site but have been hanging around a while. i finally saw something that inspired me enough to make an account on here just to post. danielle you are amazing and i am really glad to see sets like the yellow stockings set. all too often a lady's legs are under appreciated in favor of her boobs and stuff. in your case you got it all together girl! i would love to see some more stocking sets in the future and i am sure that i'm not the only member of the board who feels that way lol. i have read many of these guys' posts and well...i guess i fit right in. anyway i have a question about upcoming sets. what are the odds we might see some of the classic roleplay stuff like "school girl" or "secretary" or maybe even like a "teacher" one? those could all be great opportunities to do some more sexy stockings and legs photos. and i honestly think you have what it takes to make it work! :thumbsup: thanks tons for all the sexy pics! looking forward to seeing more soon.

sweet secretary set coming soon! i cant wait! tell me it will have sexy stockings and garters or some heels or something hot. oh and thanks a ton for taking the time to read and consider the stuff we say on here. it really speaks to your character as a model and i think it will prove to work to your advantage in the end!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

sweet secretary set coming soon! i cant wait! tell me it will have sexy stockings and garters or some heels or something hot. oh and thanks a ton for taking the time to read and consider the stuff we say on here. it really speaks to your character as a model and i think it will prove to work to your advantage in the end!

I'm will be wearing a black pencil skirt, black heels, and a sexy black and white school girl looking shirt...and maybe my glasses.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

Thanks!

When did you shoot with her, and has she had her child yet?

SLIME

I think I shot with her about 8 months ago so I'm assuming she's had her child. She was supposed to do a return shoot for FTV but FTVRob couldn't get ahold of her. I wouldn't mind doing a second shoot with her for my site.

I think I shot with her about 8 months ago so I'm assuming she's had her child. She was supposed to do a return shoot for FTV but FTVRob couldn't get ahold of her. I wouldn't mind doing a second shoot with her for my site.

"God," We "wouldn't mind" that, either ...

Have a good day!
SLIME