• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Danielle, how much do you get involved in the post-production after a shoot - editing and so on? And how does it feel, deciding which shots to include etc, all the while watching the film of yourself being screwed?

I do it all! The only thing I don't do on my website is shoot the scenes (obviously). I do all the editing, designing, updating...

I'm not sure about your second question. I don't delete any content that is shot. All photos and video that is shot is put up on my website without editing down.

danielleftv

Well I would loved to do a scene with you but I don't have time or a member of your website. :(

The scene will be shot within the year. There isn't a set date that it needs to be shot. But yes, everyone that joins the contest will need to be a member of my website.

I need to do another heel insertion scene.

Could I suggest something along the lines of you trying on a few different pairs then seeing how they felt in you before ultimately deciding which feels best then using those till the end of the scene? I think there was an old FTV scene with Gigi where she did something similar.

Clearly from shoots you've got a lot of them already, clearly you're also drawn to heels ;), so you wouldn't even need to get anything in preparation for this scene.

danielleftv

Could I suggest something along the lines of you trying on a few different pairs then seeing how they felt in you before ultimately deciding which feels best then using those till the end of the scene? I think there was an old FTV scene with Gigi where she did something similar.

Clearly from shoots you've got a lot of them already, clearly you're also drawn to heels ;), so you wouldn't even need to get anything in preparation for this scene.

That's a great idea! I'll schedule that for April since I already have my March shoots planned.

danielleftv

185.jpg
I'm posting a pic everyday when someone Tweets me that they voted for me for Miss Freeones with the hashtag #missfreeones. My Twitter profile is listed in my signature.

danielleftv

I posted another photo on Twitter for the voters who voted for me for the Miss Freeones contest. It's a sexy bush photo (though I don't know if you could call my pubic hair a "bush" since it's only a triangle). I also shot my hardcore update for the month. It was football themed and shot with J Jay.