• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Coronavirus

Uh .. Pfizer shareholders did NOT get obscenely rich? Price on 3/20 = $30.97. Current price = $27.47?

The high over that period was $61.25, so it did "double," IF you happened to time it perfectly. There was a minor stock split: 1,054 shares per 1,000 shares.

Now .. if you want to talk obscenely rich, check out the 5-year chart for Moderna!

Uh .. Pfizer shareholders did NOT get obscenely rich? Price on 3/20 = $30.97. Current price = $27.47?

The high over that period was $61.25, so it did "double," IF you happened to time it perfectly. There was a minor stock split: 1,054 shares per 1,000 shares.

Now .. if you want to talk obscenely rich, check out the 5-year chart for Moderna!
link?

I'd also assume purell shareholders did well too.

Oh ..; I just assumed peeps were familiar with finance websites.. I use Yahoo. Here ya go:

Stocks-1b-PFE 5-year-crpd.JPG

About Moderna: $19 a share in February 2020. Up to a high of $450 (!) in July 2021, for a nice 2,300% (23x!) return.

Stocks-2b-MRNA-5 year-crpd.JPG

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I was in an elevator and an elderly lady got on without a mask. When she saw I was wearing one, she commented "You're still worried about the virus?"

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I was in an elevator and an elderly lady got on without a mask. When she saw I was wearing one, she commented "You're still worried about the virus?"
And then what happened?

I haven't worn a mask in over a year.