• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

she said shes doing a bath tub show tonight

i saw the bathtub show and personally i like the regular dancing shows better. she couldnt dance as much cuz she seemed afraid of slipping and she was confined in the tub. so she sat most of the time and wiggled a bit.
but i have to admit that my mind was racing cuz she was soaked in watery bubbles and she played around with the shower head. but personally, the regular dancing chats are better for me cuz you can see her whole body and glory.

she seemed more cautious cuz of the electronics and water as well as slipping. but i do give a thumbs up for the wet look.

-worlds biggest cm fan :)

Seems like the updates have started to slow down on her website. Only one this week, only one last week. CM seems to be Glam Cam often for webchats, but hardly does any on her own website.

Seems like the updates have started to slow down on her website. Only one this week, only one last week. CM seems to be Glam Cam often for webchats, but hardly does any on her own website.

Second update for the week added and she's camming for her site Monday @ 8 PDT.

I got ta work on Monday....darn it! I wish she'd go back to doing all the chats on Wednesdays again. That was the best. Also twice a month was awesome as-well.

Let me know if anyone gets this chat. I'd love to see it.

well, she has had problems with him in the past. He's not a full fledged webmaster, but more of a friend she's helping out so he can make some money. Got to love her for that.

However, I'd love to see more updates coming out; vids, pics, webcam chats(with more of a heads up notice than 1-3 days in advance)

I know the last site "sucked" at the end, but I still think it was ran more efficiently. But her & her "webmaster" are working it out, I enjoy what is offered (sexy Mendoza), so I can wait it out. :boobies:

well, she has had problems with him in the past. He's not a full fledged webmaster, but more of a friend she's helping out so he can make some money. Got to love her for that.

However, I'd love to see more updates coming out; vids, pics, webcam chats(with more of a heads up notice than 1-3 days in advance)

I know the last site "sucked" at the end, but I still think it was ran more efficiently. But her & her "webmaster" are working it out, I enjoy what is offered (sexy Mendoza), so I can wait it out. :boobies:

I think the new site is WAAAAAAY better than the last one.. So much worth it! I loved her new member chat tonight. She was in a great mood and shes always more "giving" when she is.

She also admitted that she hates when people are pushy and post crap about her so it refrains her from wanting to give or show more. it seems like she only has her site up and GCL for her fans that wanna see her. shes doing well without so she can anytime. but i sure hope she doesnt. she is my favorite model not only cuz of her looks but her personality. and after 10 years of being a fan, shes always been the same sweet girl. most model girls wouldve been jaded and most people cant be the same good person or even fake it after 10 years. shes amazing and i hope shes reading this cuz i love her and yes, i wanna keep her in a good mood so i can see MOOOOOORE!

the members chat last night was the best christine accidentally showed her completely shaved pussy but in my opinion the last dance was wearing a french maid outfit and flashed her pussy covered with a patch looks

the members chat last night was the best christine accidentally showed her completely shaved pussy but in my opinion the last dance was wearing a french maid outfit and flashed her pussy covered with a patch looks

Damn! She flashed her coochie!! DeltaCrossroads is going to have a heart attack when he hear's this!

Gram012

Closed Account

Dammit, really? Now I feel even worse for missing it. Someone, please share a recording. I have her July and August chat recorded if you want to trade. PM me, please.

this reminds me of when no one would share the a&b topless shots until a3classic shared and started a revolution. moral of the story: someone share.

My brother went to rio mesa with her. All he knows about her now is that she has a 2 or 3 year old boy from her ex boyfriend or ex husband. Her last name isnt mendoza either.