• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christian Bale speaks to set employee like a piece of shit!

GabberMan

Closed Account
Is anyone finding his accent distracting?

On the one hand, it's not Bale's place to do that, and the tantrum filled with bad words was totally unprofessional. On the other hand, walking onto the set and screwing up a shot, which is probably costing a ton of money to the studio, is also unprofessional. But it's obvious nobody jumped in to tell Bale to close his expensive hole, and that as well, smells of unprofessional behavior.

Bale must have forgotten the modern cops rule- It's very easy to record EVERYTHING these days, so watch yourself.

H

If he jumped on me like that he'd have had a cape shoved up his ass!

There is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for treating ANYBODY like that PERIOD.

Spleen

Banned?
This incident happened only a few days after Bale had been arrested for apparently beating up his sister and mother, you can understand why he wasn't feeling too great.

I don't think it's a publicity stunt. Obviousley that have the mics set for where Bale is, so that explains why you can hear him.

Bale is a Divo-Dick by the way. If I was that guy I'd drop a stage light on his ass. Plus this movie is going to be awful. I hate when they make sequals without even including any of the original cast,(Tokyo drift, the new american pie movies etc.)

Using the original cast in this movie wouldn't make any sense. Except for the last guy who played John Connor, he could come back, but he's a lame actor.

Come to think about it, he may have overreacted like an ass, but it was actually funny...

"No, I don't need any fucking walking! He needs to stop walking! I ain't the one walking!"

Yes, it looks like it is going to be a fantastic film, but that guy need to learn some manners! There is no need to speak to anybody like that, and he deserves a good smack for that!

Yes he does need to learn some manners. I would love to beat them into him as well. And if I got fired or not, if he spoke to me like that, I would have been in his face demanding he bring it and see what he's made of. I'd knock the fucking ego out of the fame seeking whore.

PS
I love the woman in your signature. She makes me feel all funny down there :thumbsup:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He is complaining to that guy about walking around throught he lighting set because that distracts him in his playing.

Well, I can understand him getting angry. We don't know if maybe the scene is filmed already for the umpteenth time and they haven*'t quite mailed it, or what.

So, hey, making movies is no lush job, and big budgets make for a lot of pressure

Yes he does need to learn some manners. I would love to beat them into him as well. And if I got fired or not, if he spoke to me like that, I would have been in his face demanding he bring it and see what he's made of. I'd knock the fucking ego out of the fame seeking whore.

And since you wouldn't have been the high priced talent, you'd have been drug off the set with about half your teeth by security. And by the way, Bale doesn't really need to seek fame all that much- I think he's there. ;)

This was a blow up by an actor. I'd wager that just about everyone who comes to these boards has blown up at some point and used obscenities. Maybe even at work.

Fact is, what that guy did was unprofessional, and every shot of one of these movies is incredibly expensive. That doesn't seem to be what Bale was complaining about (he was more upset about his concentration being thrown off).

As I've made a couple movies (and I'm gearing up to do another), I found myself annoyed at this guy who's just walking around on set during a shoot. It takes a lot of work to get each shot- not just each scene- set up, and actors do need to concentrate to get this stuff right. I mean, they have to pretend, really well, to be someone else- that takes concentration.

Granted, my movies are NOWHERE near this level of production. We're more like the lint under the pinky toenail of a movie like this. :D

Still, when it's time to yell action, everyone has a place they should be.

H