• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Oh my, this is one fine woman.

Lingerie for the clitoris and vulva ...

that girl is incredibly hot, yes, but after all this time she still hasn't learned how to use a razor?? this is not 1976!! that bush needs some serious trimming. :cussing:
Bush is just lingerie for the clitoris and vulva.
Besides, when the bush matches the top of her head, that drives me nuts!
Oh yeah Chloe, don't change a thing!

Originally Posted by beardsleya2
Anybody got any stuff from Chloe's diary ?
I recently found this comment on another forum :

"Chloe was writing in her online diary about her visit to "Venus", adult expo held in Berlin ... she keeps adding pics and stories about what she'd seen and/or done there, and recently she added couple of pics from this table dance she got from these 3 hot babes there, and I just couldn't resist not to show you.. those 3 babes are professional strippers, but when they saw Chloe's body, and her incredible boobs falling out through her bouse (literally!), they just went crazy.. and then Chloe went crazy, and started kissing them, touching them, making out with them.. and they were doing that in front of everyone!!! ... UN-fucking-BELIVEABLE!!! ... "

Would I like to see that !!
Preview of stripping set - I want more !!:
http://www.purebigboobs.com/chloe/chloe139.htm

Wider hourglasses ...

i love the way she poses
You have to have a wider hourglass figure to do such. I've been stuck on it a long time, since I was a mid-teenager, but I always felt it was first exemplified into perfection in print by Dakota Kelly a good decade go.

Chloe Vevrier is clearly the curviest natural to date, head-to-toe. I think Kerry Marie is a fucking knock-out, full figured model, but Chloe just takes-the-cake when it comes to the ultimate curvy form and resulting pose.