• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
May I remind you guys that girls haven't shaved since Eve. That's because hair is natural, and not a disease. Shaving is a recent fad, and its time will pass/is passing. May I also remind everyone that girls shave so that they appear younger/smooth as babies. Personally I prefer my women over 18, don't know about you... :2 cents:

a lot of things are natural that we don't care for. many men shave their face, and that's not natural. neither is cutting the hair on your head. is your hair 3 feet long with a beard to match? no? then it's not natural, so we're drawing different lines in the same sand.

i definitely don't think being clean-shaven (completely or partially) is a fad. it's here to stay. the day women start to look like sasquatches is the same day i gouge out my eyes with rusty forks.

anywho, i couldn't give a crap if it's natural to shave or not. i think it looks much better. it's a personal preference, that's all. :)

a lot of things are natural that we don't care for. many men shave their face, and that's not natural. neither is cutting the hair on your head. is your hair 3 feet long with a beard to match? no? then it's not natural, so we're drawing different lines in the same sand.
i definitely don't think being clean-shaven (completely or partially) is a fad. it's here to stay. the day women start to look like sasquatches is the same day i gouge out my eyes with rusty forks.
anywho, i couldn't give a crap if it's natural to shave or not. i think it looks much better. it's a personal preference, that's all. :)
I could care less if you guys hate it -- in fact -- it just leaves more babes for me to love.
I go down on my wife's deep, brunette bush and I love it, and I'd love to have Chloe sit on my face, any day, any time.
Give me a raven with bush, especially since it matches her hair atop, and is like lingerie for her vulva.
Except for the fact that it doesn't prevent anything from entering!

I'm with hadit, I prefer shaved. I've found it to be much more pleasurable when going down on her for both me and her. Every man (and women) to their own though.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
My :2 cents:

I really couldn't give a monkeys whether the lady shaves or not.
If Chloe knocked on my door for a date, I'm not going to throw a hissy firt about whether her pubic region is hirsute or not...:D

My :2 cents:

I really couldn't give a monkeys whether the lady shaves or not.
If Chloe knocked on my door for a date, I'm not going to throw a hissy firt about whether her pubic region is hirsute or not...:D

No matter how much anyone here says they are one way or the other, they'd be putty in her hands and they know it.

chloe is just a super hot babe, who cares if she dont shave down there, sure its nice to see, but she is just sooo hot