• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Change

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'll get to witness a presidential assassination in my life time...

hey man, can you spare some change?

Optimistic. Period.
How bad the Republicans (Bush), ruined the last 8 years of America, Obama will seize the moment to save the day.

And if he does get assasinated (god forbid), that will only make him greater and add to his legacy. It will also prove that America was never and never will be united.

jedi007gotham

Closed Account
I am very pessimistic but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Meanwhile I will be preparing for 2010 and 2012.

jedi007gotham

Closed Account
Optimistic. Period.
How bad the Republicans (Bush), ruined the last 8 years of America, Obama will seize the moment to save the day.

And if he does get assasinated (god forbid), that will only make him greater and add to his legacy. It will also prove that America was never and never will be united.

I know you and I are not going to agree on a lot politically, but I do agree that I hope he isn't assassinated. However, what is it about assasination that you thinks will make him even greater an add to his legacy? I just dont see how getting killed is an accomplishment.

Of course, it would depend on the circumstances, but I also am not so sure that an assassination would show that America was never and will never be united. All assassinations in US history have been by mentally ill individuals who do not get the political support of anyone. If anything, it might actually in a sad way unite the country for at least a while, like Kennedy's assasination seemed to.

I am very optimistic about Chef's prediction that Obama WILL regulerly change his underwear. :thumbsup:

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account

Agreed. I am optimistic about what he will get done in his time, but we all like to hope our president is going to accomplish things those before him did not. We will see what Obama will do in the coming months, but it's entirely too early to tell. He speaks well, and if he does what he claims to believe in, then we will see a great deal of change. I think this country is ready for a new approach, McCain would have simply repeated the same tiring ideals that Bush had, and I am looking to see a drastic change in this country. McCain could have provided change, but I don't think he is as devoted to change as Obama. But, as I said before, we'll just see what was a claim and what was fact.

I really hope this is not the case, but I'm sure that there are groups out there that will plot to do this. Hopefully it ends in plotting, and nothing more. It is getting more and more secure around the president these days, hopefully any attempt(hopefully that won't happen) will be unsuccessful.

I just dont see how getting killed is an accomplishment.

of course getting killed is an accomplishment. it's like going out on a high note. no one ever quits when they are ahead, but if they get knocked off...plus people don't like to think badly of the deceased, so they are only going to remember the good stuff.

do you think kennedy would have been as loved if he had another 30 or 40 years of shit to do? naw, he's human. he would have gotten dull and boring and made a lot of mistakes in that time.

think about all the most respected people in history. most of them are dead. it's not a coincidence.

Man this is starting to sound like a old worned out Pepsi comercial. Yeah we all getting change, but be careful what you all wish for...

jedi007gotham

Closed Account
of course getting killed is an accomplishment. it's like going out on a high note. no one ever quits when they are ahead, but if they get knocked off...plus people don't like to think badly of the deceased, so they are only going to remember the good stuff.

do you think kennedy would have been as loved if he had another 30 or 40 years of shit to do? naw, he's human. he would have gotten dull and boring and made a lot of mistakes in that time.

think about all the most respected people in history. most of them are dead. it's not a coincidence.

I agree with your statement. I just don't see how he will be suddenly a great president depending on whether he is killed or not.

Put it like this: when your a nobody, you get killed
When your important, you get assasinated.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Man this is starting to sound like a old worned out Pepsi comercial. Yeah we all getting change, but be careful what you all wish for...

A Pepsi commercial?

Pepsi?

A commercial for Pepsi? Pepsi...one of the most popular, best-selling, well-liked, iconic and successful things to have ever graced this country? Yeah, I guess you could be right.

A Pepsi commercial?

Pepsi?

A commercial for Pepsi? Pepsi...one of the most popular, best-selling, well-liked, iconic and successful things to have ever graced this country? Yeah, I guess you could be right.

Pepsi fucking sucks!!!

My favorite is Coke, then I'll drink RC over that Pepsi shit any day.

How's that for pessimism? :fight:

I wish he stated "progress" more in his campaign. Change may lead us to worse as well as better but "progress" always leads us to the better.