• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

georges

Staff member
thanks for the tip rococo:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

need this brunette bombshell's name

Hey guys

Do any of you know who this babe is...

All I got is the name Melissa off the TGP I downloaded a few of her pics from but I suspect it's a random name the webmaster used.

Please help me out here... :)

Thanks

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,317
she has lots of names...she mostly uses candice cardinelle or sunny cruz. use the search tool in the top right and search for candy. i am pretty sure you will find some good stuff.

Last edited:
Welcome, Username!
Being a newbie, you missed some earlier threads on Candace that I helped assemble; I'm sure you'll like them.

(don't know how to show thread links,so I'll just list )

Look up on "search":

"WhatSexy3: I Want Candy"
"I Want More Candy"
"Candace 3...Pure Desire"

Enjoy!! :hatsoff:

Thanks for welcome! Yeah, I checked out your wonderful thread on this super super hot babe. Great work posting those images!

Thanks.

Well, its been a while since this thread's been added to, and as its starter, I'm glad its been enjoyed before. I see a newbie had posted a request for Candace Cardinelle links the other day, and
then today I found a treasure ! 3 links to Candy's best stuff.

Take a look :
(she's called "Nikki" or "Brandi" on these- don't know why--and forget those ads for her doing hardcore; she doesn't)

http://www.hotbabecafe.com/24nik/kkk.html

http://www.superteenmachine.com/128_br/6.html
(slightly different from 1st one)

http://www.hotbabecafe.com/26nik/brg.html

There you go-- something newbies can get to know her with,and
just more proof for us "Candyfans"...
Candace is one real ULTRA-BABE !!!

:nanner: :nanner:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by a moderator!]

member469

Closed Account!
physicalXXX said:
Well, its been a while since this thread's been added to, and as its starter, I'm glad its been enjoyed before. I see a newbie had posted a request for Candace Cardinelle links the other day, and
then today I found a treasure ! 3 links to Candy's best stuff.

physical....you have been a member here long enough to know that you can't keep posting pics of a certain babe. I for one believe that Candace is a beautiful woman, but her fake tits look like crap!! There are way too many women out there that look much better than her. This is my comeback reply, since i've been gone so long. I hope you all haven't missed me, because i'm here to make sure everyone follows the rules with their postings.

Thanks,
Eddie

It's OK, Eddie, I got carried away... :D
I'm sure the links are more than enough anyway... just wanted to share them.
If anyone has links for her that aren't already up here, then I guess it's all right to put them on... right?
:hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
thanks for the nice links physical:hatsoff::thumbsup:

keep up the good work

regards

georges:);)

member469

Closed Account!
physicalXXX said:
It's OK, Eddie, I got carried away... :D
I'm sure the links are more than enough anyway... just wanted to share them.
If anyone has links for her that aren't already up here, then I guess it's all right to put them on... right?
:hatsoff:

Yes, links are fine to add. I don't mean to be a hard ass, but she's not really all that hot, compared to other babes that are posted. What is it about fake looking, deformed looking tits that some of you guys like so much?? Just a question.

Thanks

Hi, Eddie & guys...

Actually, I haven't mentioned this before, but until it was pointed out, I didn't even notice the "fakiness" of her chest... I do see that she has implants, but to be honest, what gets to me is her overall package. You have to admit--that's a great face,and I'm
turned on by sexy eyes as well. She is well toned too.
As boob jobs go, I'd put hers at a 7.5 out of 10....at least they don't have that ridiculously-inflated look.

Look at her in one of those last galleries I posted above-- I mean the pics where she's still partially clothed,and you can't see her tits at all. She's just a hottie even that way. ;)