• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Amateur Jessica / Jessica Lords

There's gotta be somethin new out there!!!!!!!!!!
Come on let's put our collective thoughts together!!!!!
Come on Jess Help us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...sorry guys...I gave up on making my own site for a bit since I couldnt find anyone who liked my ideas...I wanted to create a site that was uber sexy not just "here's my hole-stick something in it" LOL.....

I am now "touring" Canada performing at some clubs and was thinking if coming to the US to perform but fear sets in not knowing what the clubs are like there....

I am in talks with a local club owner about doing some web stuff through his site....starting February...something called "naked jokes" and online live chats....

I have attached some new pics so you guys can get an idea of my new promotional items now....

Thanks everyone for your compliments...I really appreciate them now and enjoy getting messages!!

Attachments

• newshoot_117.jpg
    newshoot_117.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,299
LOL...sorry guys...I gave up on making my own site for a bit since I couldnt find anyone who liked my ideas...I wanted to create a site that was uber sexy not just "here's my hole-stick something in it" LOL.....

I am now "touring" Canada performing at some clubs and was thinking if coming to the US to perform but fear sets in not knowing what the clubs are like there....

I am in talks with a local club owner about doing some web stuff through his site....starting February...something called "naked jokes" and online live chats....

I have attached some new pics so you guys can get an idea of my new promotional items now....

Thanks everyone for your compliments...I really appreciate them now and enjoy getting messages!!
I think your fans will support anything that you choose to do, as long as it involves us seeing lots and lots of you :bowdown:

Howdy fellers,
has anyone found anything new out there?!
and has anyone seen her show live?
and if so, is she as super hot as she is online???? Need to know...help a brother out!!!!

Howdy fellers,
has anyone found anything new out there?!
and has anyone seen her show live?
and if so, is she as super hot as she is online???? Need to know...help a brother out!!!!

I think it would be safe to assume that she looks even better in the flesh.