• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Amateur Jessica / Jessica Lords

Hey everyone!!! :)

Sorry I havent been around lately but I have been on the road working!
I recently had a new photo shoot and you can see a few new pics on Taesn.com.

I will be up in Ft Mac in December again so I hope to see you "nighthawk 6" again...

All the best and thank you all for your support!!!

Kisses

OH and btw....just worked at a club here in the city and SEXTV was there filming....so it will be airing sometime soon....I will keep you updated! ;)

You need to come feature here in Los Angeles...

Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! I am on the road till the 23rd! Hope you all have a safe,fun holiday!

Hey everyone!!! :)

Sorry I havent been around lately but I have been on the road working!
I recently had a new photo shoot and you can see a few new pics on Taesn.com.

I will be up in Ft Mac in December again so I hope to see you "nighthawk 6" again...

All the best and thank you all for your support!!!

Kisses

well i didnt even see this message till after you told me that you wrote back to me tonight, i had fun tonight i hope you decide to come back to fort mac again sometime before next year lol, i was surpised to see that you were doing a show in fort mac again lol, well when you are here again you should send me a text message .. you have my number dont you?

Hey Nighthawk 6!

Hope you had a great Christmas...it was cool seeing you again!

I will be in Ft Mac again in April..if your around drop by!!

Hi to everyone!

Here is one of the shots from a recent shoot...

Attachments

• newshoot_142.jpg
    newshoot_142.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,663
The domain name www.jessicalords.com has been registered for a while now. Let's hope she starts her own website soon!!

...can we get a confirmation on a website project Jessica? You'd have my subscription that's for sure!!