• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Yes, Kay was one of a kind. She's one of my all-time faves, and as we share the same name, became the obvious choice for my avatar .:) Sorry I can't help with your request - I don't normally download videos, except off Kazaa. There's plenty of Kay's pics and vids available there, but I bet you already know that. If you find any of her videos I'd like to know, however. I may not download vids as a rule but I'd make an exception in her case. BTW, are you sure about that link you posted, I couldn't get it to work. :(

Attachments

• 10492994_1447274978870753_3535469040453066381_o.jpg
    10492994_1447274978870753_3535469040453066381_o.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 10506683_1447274285537489_8187354165209651263_o.jpg
    10506683_1447274285537489_8187354165209651263_o.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 98
I don't consider pop (name says it all) as music worth to listen to and if I want only to see somebody to shake his booty sure I don't need Britney or that skank Christina

Scorpion

Banned
Not really into brintey Spears, I prefer Christina Aguilera, so i'm with bigtymers on this one, those pics of her in rolling stone r kinda sexy though!! But I bet Christina is the better fuck!!

Oh and I subscribe to Rolling Stone, why the hell haven't I received this issue yet!! Bastards are screwing me over, LOL

georgez

Banned
holy shit WWFAllon. the last brit pic u posted has got to be the best i've ever sen of her. some say JLo is prettier. She's not even in the same league as Brit.

Scorpion

Banned
Tell me somone did not just put JLo and britney in the same sentence? What are u smoking man, thats sacreligious to even think that britney is hotter than JLO, JLo is pure profection, nothing fake on her and in my opinion the best ass of anybody famous, Ben Affleck is the luckiest SOB in the world. Obviously Justin got bored with britney or she sucks in bed cause he dumped her louisiana hick ass, and first fucked christina and now is banging Cameron Diaz, what a true pimp!

georgez

Banned
you're crazy scorpion. JLo has a big ass and no tit's. And like Howard "The God" says "she's deeply disturbed. And not very good looking at all.

Scorpion

Banned
Yeah, i finaly received the Rolling Stone with Britney Spears on the cover, gotta admit does look kinda sexy, but the pages wer already sticking together, damn mailman!!

Anyway, tits,tits, tits!! thats all you MFers care about man, JLo has one of the best asses ever, and for those who are no failir wihmy posts I mentins how its all about the ass for me. Wha can you do with titties but just just grope, lick, orsuck the nipple, gets boring after awhile. But what you can do to a nice big round booty, well I'll let my good friend georges explain it better, go on do your best!! Fuck ya'll JLO is hot!!

georges

Staff member
Scorpion said:
Yeah, i finaly received the Rolling Stone with Britney Spears on the cover, gotta admit does look kinda sexy, but the pages wer already sticking together, damn mailman!!

Anyway, tits,tits, tits!! thats all you MFers care about man, JLo has one of the best asses ever, and for those who are no failir wihmy posts I mentins how its all about the ass for me. Wha can you do with titties but just just grope, lick, orsuck the nipple, gets boring after awhile. But what you can do to a nice big round booty, well I'll let my good friend georges explain it better, go on do your best!! Fuck ya'll JLO is hot!!

hi all

jlo's loves blow jobs, hardcore pussy fucking and drilling, sodomy and she drinks cum.Maybe jlo hasn't got tits but what a good fuck@ss she has.About tits ou can grab britney's tits and cream them with cum.Britney is one tight @ss bitch she has exactly the same tastes than jlo and she loves facials and eats cum too.And about christina aguilera another bitch who loves to be grabbed by the hair and to be sodomized like a doggie bitch.She drinks cum too.
Conclusion a big huge pounding cummy @ss can allow you to go to your deepest fantaisies, big tits also and a deep throat as a deep as a pussy can be nice too because you plonge your whole cock in the girl's mouth and it is like fucking a pussy.

apologizes in advance for sensitive souls

georges

Scorpion

Banned
Well said as usual georges my friend, if you ever need a good honest opinion of how to fuck a woman, this is your man people!! As mentioned before as long as she has a pussy, I'll fuck her, never said I would never wanna fuck britney, just bang hetr and leave her though, cause she would probably be boring after awhile. Britney does't have much in the hip area so You Might throw out your back if you are fucking her doggie or in the ass, or fuck her hard, she may put youin the hospital. But with hot pieces of pussy like both Christina and JLO man you coud last all night long with these bitches, just imagine have a 3some with them, I bet nobody could fuck or suck like those fine chicks!! Anyway I'm out peace

georgez

Banned
georges and scorpion... you two are too funny!!

Well... to each his own. u guys gotta admit Ben affleck is a freak. Probably a closet homo