• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney SPears VS. NAtalie Portman

sexier?

• Britney is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 28 13.7%
  • Britney is sexier

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • they are equal

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • Natalie is sexier

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • Natalie is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 88 42.9%

• Total voters
Natalie....but Brittney a few years back wasn't too shabby though.

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Britney worked her ass to get where she is today. I wonder if Natalie had been hounded day and night how she would have held up. She fortuitously landed the role of Queen Amadala - a role she shared with Keira Knightley - she is intelligent, from a good, stable home. She also seems to have turned her back on her heritage - being Jewish, which don't go don't good in my book.

Brit is a genuinely sweet person. Still Natalie is class, intelligence, sexy, so yeah Natalie.

I really respect Britney. If only she had married me instead. Sigh.

Brit went from the girl next door to the bitch around the block. Natalie just seems easier to deal with. Plus, she had a reason to shave her head (V for Vendetta). And of course, sexier.

I noticed that some people are comparing the Britney of the fucked up era of her career to Portman. The OP stated the comparison was to be to Britney [in her prime].

And Britney Spears in her prime is sexier than Portman has ever been or will ever be. Britney makes me want to violate her every orifice with my manhood. Britney has the better lips [for servicing me] and the better looking ass and just better figure over all.

And that was back then in her prime AND NOW not during the fucked up head shaven era.