• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney SPears VS. NAtalie Portman

sexier?

• Britney is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 28 13.7%
  • Britney is sexier

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • they are equal

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • Natalie is sexier

Votes: 46 22.4%
  • Natalie is sexier by a landslide

Votes: 88 42.9%

• Total voters
I Like to get in Bed with Either of them. :) :thumbsup:

^ I Agree. :)

Maybe because we know more about Brittney then we would ever want to know but Natalie is by far the winner in this one. She has the sparkle of intelligence, natural beauty and a worldly and mature manner. Brittney...well can you say "where's dem grit's pahh!"

True, Britney is dumber then a bag of hammers but at her hottest she was so fuckable! I don't know why, but even though I recognize that Nat is objectively beautiful, she just doesn't too much for me or as much as she should. Plus, although Nat is smarter, she is also incredibly pc and could easily get on your nerves. For example, she is a vegan and I don't care, Fuck you! I am eating this hamburger! And could you ever imagine Brit saying "I'm not putting that nasty thing in my mouth!" I could certainly hear Nat saying it. Bottom line is that it is probably a wash for me.

The Fog said:
True, Britney is dumber then a bag of hammers but at her hottest she was so fuckable! I don't know why, but even though I recognize that Nat is objectively beautiful, she just doesn't too much for me or as much as she should. Plus, although Nat is smarter, she is also incredibly pc and could easily get on your nerves. For example, she is a vegan and I don't care, Fuck you! I am eating this hamburger! And could you ever imagine Brit saying "I'm not putting that nasty thing in my mouth!" I could certainly hear Nat saying it. Bottom line is that it is probably a wash for me.
thats Very True. :thumbsup:

Natalie is sexier by a landslide

I HATE BRITNEY

HERO2 said:
01.jpg

20.jpg

that pic is FUCKIN AWESOME HERO2!

sexier? neither one of these two qualify as sexy at all to me...imo, brittany isn't even cute despite her trailer trash image, and even though natalie has a pretty face, she's got the body of a little boy.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
IMO, neither currently qualify as uber-babes - but I voted for Natalie.

Once upon a time, this would be no contest - Brit would have won this poll by the proverbial landslide.....

Last edited:
Britney in her prime was the hottest thing out there. Because of where she is now (in her life, and career) it's a bit more difficult to justify choosing her. However, she really was more sexy than Portman has or probably ever will be. Natalie is beautiful, intelligent and talented- no doubt, but sexier? No.