• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brazzers next theme

This is a neat thread...how about 'Boobs in History' where busty women get taken during periods in our history. Like some girl cleaning herself off with the declaration of independence, or a british shipmaiden getting pounded by a captain in the spanish armada. Thats hot!
That's not a bad idea! They can all be dressed in period clothing and such. It certainly would be unique. Wonder what they can do with the scenes and costumes while still staying within their production budget though.

They could have Big Boobed Kick Ass Babes. The women could come in dressed as ninjas and other assorted things that kick ass. :1orglaugh

bigbadbrody

Banned
All the themses are the same. A person walks into a room where a person of the opposite sex is and then they have sex

I definitely like the idea of sports fantasies, including cheerleader stuff, locker room hijinks, women soccer team nude celebrations, oil wrestling, etc.

Mommy loves D&D.
My Best Friend's Sister Snorts Coke Off My Ass.
Big Tits and Actual Personality.
Girls That Like to Talk About That New Fall Out Boy Album.
Wristcutting Sluts
Art Student Sluts
Who Ate All the Pie? - - - wait, that one is already taken.

I definitely like the idea of sports fantasies, including cheerleader stuff, locker room hijinks, women soccer team nude celebrations, oil wrestling, etc.

lol awesome! love it!

bigbadbrody

Banned

member2224

Closed Account
This is a neat thread...how about 'Boobs in History' where busty women get taken during periods in our history. Like some girl cleaning herself off with the declaration of independence, or a british shipmaiden getting pounded by a captain in the spanish armada. Thats hot!

That is a great idea!:)

Big Tits at the Funeral Home.
Baby Got Autopsy Scars
Fuck Me Baby One More Time
Necrophilia At Work