• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Late Night Talk Show Host?

Best Late Night Talk Show Host?

• Total voters
Funniest - Craig Ferguson and Conan

Best late night host - David Letterman. He's had the most memorable interviews out of all the hosts. Leno sucks. Fallon is a joke. I can't believe he has his own show.

Conan right now. Letterman was the best for a long, long time, but he's slipped. Jay Leno hasn't been funny in a couple decades, though he was really good when he subbed for Johnny. Johnny was the mam.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Craig had a good show Fri 5/25. No hot women but he and
Jason Alexander had a good chat. His suit rocked and Geoff
was Restrained.
Can't remember the musical gst's name but they rocked the house.

A solid show. IMO

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Johnny Carson. He truly was a swingin' dick, and the fact that he was able to host the Tonight Show for 30 years only serves to demonstrate the fact.

Craig ferguson is the best, like come on, whats better than a grown man talking to a robot, and cheering when a two people run around dressed as a big brown furry horse

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Ferguson is now the best. The acts of Leno, Letterman, O'Brien have become tired and stale. Kimmel and Fallon were never that good.

Rumor has it that Arsenio Hall will get back into the game this fall.

Conan for me

Some of my favorite moments:

Walker, Texas Ranger Lever

He also gets in good situations with beautiful actresses

I love his reaction

Funniest - Craig Ferguson and Conan

Best late night host - David Letterman. He's had the most memorable interviews out of all the hosts. Leno sucks. Fallon is a joke. I can't believe he has his own show.

I think this is spot on, actually.

Dammit. I find myself agreeing with Steve fairly regularly. I'm not sure that's a good thing.