• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Late Night Talk Show Host?

Best Late Night Talk Show Host?

• Total voters
All of these late night shows suck pretty bad.I really used to like Carson back in the day,and Letterman before he switched network.Conan used to be really good a long time ago when Andy was on with him.

I never watch any of these shows because they all just seem so self serving.The only one that I really don't mind that much these day is Craig Ferguson,and that's only when he has Kristen Bell on there,who seems to be an almost regular guest.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
I think Craig Ferguson is the best, he's always got me laughing no matter who's on or what's going on and with him it's not just about promoting a celebs new movie or book or cd, he has fun with them and makes it entertaining to watch.
Leno and Kimmel are both pretty good too. Conan really isn't very good at all. Letterman is just boring and dry and not funny and Fallon is just plain sad, he shouldn't even be on tv

Craig Does Rule. He has an dissarming way w/ HOT female gsts. Leno should be taken into a dark side street and Beaten unconciouis. Dave..Dave,Dave, I bought the top ten books. I bought all the print media. You ROCK..yesterday.

I do watch Conan on ocasion. As I did when he was on NBC.

For me..Talked T.V. Died when Carson did.

Last edited:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Kimmel
He has the best musical acts and celebrities seem to really loosen up on his show.:2 cents:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Why is Chelsea Handler not on this list?

Maybe because she's a whore that slept with 50 Cent. :dunno:

The George Lopez show was the best. they even had chat roulette w/ Snoop Dogg hilarious. but thanks to that bitch Conan 'Howdy Doody' O'Brian. the George Lopez show got cancelled.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
None. I can't stand any of those guys, or "late night shows" in general.

Maybe because she's a whore that slept with 50 Cent. :dunno:

The George Lopez show was the best. they even had chat roulette w/ Snoop Dogg hilarious. but thanks to that bitch Conan 'Howdy Doody' O'Brian. the George Lopez show got cancelled.
i'm pissed off at her for being in playboy and not showing anything

Yes.

It's a long ass article and I don't feel like Googling right now, but here is a snippet:

i recently met matthew lesko, one of those off the wall ppl who appeared regularly on letterman in the 80s. he was a nice guy, said david never spoke to him when the cameras weren't rolling