• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BBW Jade Parker

O85

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jade-parker said:
Jade Parker[/URL][/B], post: 6262899, member: 423602"]Thanks :)

I agree with him! You've got that rare combination of cuteness and innocence but are always down right sexy. You are absolutely stunning Jade :)

Jade Parker

Official Checked Star Member
I entered a super fun contest run by PuffyChick.com and want you to vote for me! It is a Q&A Contest and about 17 girls entered along with me. Have fun and check out all the girls videos, there is so much good stuff to browse! In the end vote for your favorite, which I hope of course is me! Voting is open until April 30th at midnight and you can vote for up to 3 different videos every 24 hours. So please come back and vote every day! Here is the link: http://puffychicks.com/2012/03/qa-with-the-puffy-chicks-a-bbw-video-contest

The prizes are:
1st place = $250 Torrid Giftcard
2nd place = $100 Torrid Giftcard
3rd place = $50 Torrid Giftcard

So as you help me win a gitfcard to buy more sexy plus size clothes for me to wear for you on my website and on cam!

Kisses!
Jade

Last edited by a moderator:

O85

Closed Account
www.jade38h.com

Jade is retiring :-(

Such a shame because besides being gorgeous she was an absolutely lovely girl. Probably the nicest model I've ever come across. All of your fans will miss you Jade. Thank you for all of your work :) x

Jade Parker

www.jade38h.com

Jade is retiring :-(

Such a shame because besides being gorgeous she was an absolutely lovely girl. Probably the nicest model I've ever come across. All of your fans will miss you Jade. Thank you for all of your work :) x

yeah very unfortunate for her. and whoever did this wrote the letter is horrible.

red001

Thank you both so much for your support, thank really means a lot to me.

Jade Parker

Jade38h Retiring

Yes it is true

I have made this public on my site and twitter account and wanted to post a special message here as well. I am leaving the business and shutting down my site. Here is the letter I wrote to say goodbye:

06-Jul-12: A Very Personal Note written by Jade Parker

I am so sorry this happened so suddenly and that my reaction would have to be so extreme but it is time to say goodbye. Yesterday a member of my family received a letter in the mail saying all kinds of terrible things about me and revealing my website. The truth of the matter is out of respect to my family and the embarrassment it could cause them I have decided to take down my website.

You know and I know that having my website did not make me any less of a person but society has it rules and there is nothing we can do about that. I hate to keep it short and sweet but all I can say is that is has been a fun ride! I will miss you all, but it is time to move on.

All members of my website will continue to get updates until their membership runs out but no one else will be able to join my site from this moment on. You have my word that I will be updating 3 times a month until every last membership is fulfilled!

Kisses! ~ Jade

To say that I enjoyed my time here and getting to know all of you would be an understatement. It is impossible to get across what I feel but I love you all, and this sucks. But I have to do what is best for me. I want to leave this as an open discussion and a place to say our goodbyes.

I will be around for a while longer because i am honoring all my memberships and will continue to update until the very last one is expired.

I do not regret anything about the last 5 years, please know that. Kisses to you all!

Jade

Re: Jade38h Retiring

Really sorry to hear that Jade, but hey, you gotta do what's best for you in the end, right?

Thanks for modeling, I've said this to you before but you're one of the sexiest women I've ever seen and you've done some amazing photo & video shoots.

I'll miss you! <3

mariomario

Banned
tn04.jpg
tn09.jpg

Jade Parker and Samantha http://www.megatitspost.com/xxlgirls/jade-parker-samantha-y04/03.html