• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BBW Jade Parker

Jade Parker

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Jade :D

Do you have any more upcoming shoots with Score? I think you look really radiant and dynamic in your Score stuff, was waiting on you going with Score for years!

Think it's a lil bit different from your usual stuff, which is cool cuz we see the more natural look on your site and with Score with the extra make up and stuff you look even more awesome IMO! Not many models can pull off both looks as well as you do hun. x

Aww thank you very much!

I am in the latest XL Girl Score feature "K-Jugs" and there are still a set of stills to be released from that shoot, so be on the look out! I will be hoping to work with score again soon, they were great!

I always have some fun things up my sleeve ;)

I'm sure you do but your sleeves are the last place i am looking at in your pics. ;)

Anyway, thanks for responding to me Jade. Honestly it's a real honour. :bowdown:

Can you give me a hint as to what you have planned in the future or none of my business?

Links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Jade really needs to revisit this thread (and the board). We're missing out on a real sweetheart by her not being here.

If she's not back by the end of this month, I'll volunteer to be the one who gives her a good OTK spanking.
*hoping that she doesn't come back until June 1!* :elaugh:

Jade Parker

I'm sure you do but your sleeves are the last place i am looking at in your pics. ;)

Anyway, thanks for responding to me Jade. Honestly it's a real honour. :bowdown:

Can you give me a hint as to what you have planned in the future or none of my business?

Awe, now you are making me blush! :)
I don't have any other things as far as working with other various companies on my agenda, yet that is.

BUT i always have great new things coming on my site, I have been working with various photographers lately and coming up with some super creative hot stuff. Plus my site is really my baby, working with other companies is just a bonus i take once in a while.

Kisses!

Jade38H aka Jade Parker on her blog talking about her K-Jugs shoot. Nice behind the scenes details. And she has a very enjoyable writing style.

Thanks for the post Pan! Mauh!

loosk nice.

Thanks!

Jade really needs to revisit this thread (and the board). We're missing out on a real sweetheart by her not being here.

If she's not back by the end of this month, I'll volunteer to be the one who gives her a good OTK spanking.
*hoping that she doesn't come back until June 1!* :elaugh:

While i do LOVE me a spanking, so by all means! Hehe, kisses Mr Rey!

Reactions: O85

itellnolies

Closed Account
I think it was in the 1940s..Hot women were called Hot Tamaetas(I know not spelled right its slang)well she is one HOT TAMAETA !!!..Hope her move to the city went well..

Jade Parker

One of the sexiest women in the world, hands down. Nothing gets me off like fantasizing about going down on her.

Awe, thanks so much :)

Are there any videos out there of someone going down on Jade? She's super attractive, and lately, fantasizing about going down on her is the *ONLY* thing that can get me off.

This might be my favorite picture of her: http://www.boobsview.com/xl15/jadeparker908/15.jpg

...just imagine those thighs on either side of your head...

I have a handful of videos that include a guy going down on me on my site. They are my older videos such as some 69 action is "Playful Afternoon" and "Happy Birthday Jade". Also in "What's For Dinner" movie there is a section of the guy going down on me :)

I will be sure to incorporate that a little more in newer videos :)

Awe, thanks so much :)

I have a handful of videos that include a guy going down on me on my site. They are my older videos such as some 69 action is "Playful Afternoon" and "Happy Birthday Jade". Also in "What's For Dinner" movie there is a section of the guy going down on me :)

I will be sure to incorporate that a little more in newer videos :)

OMG...thank you so much :-D