• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Back in Netherlands again!

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
"HEHEHEH
In my opinion,. Alot of them taste different,. lol but it depends maybe how badly i want it,. lol
If im really in the mood I love the taste of it ,. heheh
and if im not really in the mood to swallow,. well I think then every Cum you taste is YUK... LOL
And pussys,. Hmm,... good question.. Well I think most pussys are the same,. execpt TErri ,. her Pussy is the best !!!
Sugar and honey ! ;-)

Kisses Bobbi Eden

websurfer said:
now, I'm just curious bobbi and terri, does every man's cum taste different just like every girl's pussy tastes different? Obviously, i have NO interest in finding out myself so I have to ask you two.

now, I'm just curious bobbi and terri, does every man's cum taste different just like every girl's pussy tastes different? Obviously, i have NO interest in finding out myself so I have to ask you two

This is the funniest and the most honest (I'm kicking the grammar rules away...) statement ever :)

Speaking of that, I heard 2 different opinions about:

from a male, student of college and expert of chimic: he said the taste can't depend from the diet 'cause the sperm is made "on the fly" with "stuff elaborated by our body" (try to excuse my explanation, english is not my primary language); he also said that the taste could happen to change depending by the (quantity of) hormones produced.

from my ex-GF: the taste changes everytime. at least speaking of mine... :)

Bobbi Eden

Yep Defenitly ,. Im with you with that :)
It really depends what a guy eat,. if he drinks etc.
And it also depends if the girl feel like it that day. Same as do I feel like Spaghetti today or Pizza? LOL
Kisses Bobbi

San Vegeta said:
This is the funniest and the most honest (I'm kicking the grammar rules away...) statement ever :)

Speaking of that, I heard 2 different opinions about:

from a male, student of college and expert of chimic: he said the taste can't depend from the diet 'cause the sperm is made "on the fly" with "stuff elaborated by our body" (try to excuse my explanation, english is not my primary language); he also said that the taste could happen to change depending by the (quantity of) hormones produced.

from my ex-GF: the taste changes everytime. at least speaking of mine... :)

sexe.gif

For guys...you are what you eat, so if you're eating ramen noodles for a week cuz you're broke until payday, don't expect your cum to taste like nice chocolate. lol Eat a well-balanced diet and you should be good. And avoid garlic...lol

For ladies...women taste different as well, but mostly for pussy, the taste is a hygiene issue of the woman. So ladies, if you want your guy (or girl) to lick your pussy like there's no tomorrow, then keep it clean and maybe use some lotion or powder there. And for God's sake, trim that hair or shave it off...LOL Bushy pubic hair makes a pussy smell (and it looks nasty too!)!

lol

Bobbi Eden

Originally posted by Nightfly
For ladies...women taste different as well, but mostly for pussy, the taste is a hygiene issue of the woman. So ladies, if you want your guy (or girl) to lick your pussy like there's no tomorrow, then keep it clean and maybe use some lotion or powder there. And for God's sake, trim that hair or shave it off...LOL Bushy pubic hair makes a pussy smell (and it looks nasty too!)!

lol [/B]

Well I agree,. girl dont douch as much they must do ,. I like a natural smell of pussy :) But you dont want to go down on a girl when its dirty.
Btw : OI have a small bush is that ok ??
LOL
Bobbi Eden

Attachments

• s_30.jpg
    s_30.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 147
Small bush? I wouldnt care if you had a big one Bobbi!! youre a goddess either way you slice it

I assure you, Bobbi, your pussy must be just FINE... ;) Small bush or huge bush, or no bush...lol I'd take care of you...lol Terri and I could take turns.

(***WAKES UP***) Sorry, I was daydreaming... hehehehheeeee :banana:

Just don't choose Bush in 2004. lmao ;)

Originally posted by Bobbi Eden
Well I agree,. girl dont douch as much they must do ,. I like a natural smell of pussy :) But you dont want to go down on a girl when its dirty.
Btw : I have a small bush is that ok ??
LOL
Bobbi Eden

I assure you, Bobbi, your pussy must be just FINE... Small bush or huge bush, or no bush

where's your honor man?! :laugh: Pussies must be shaved!
amen

:jump:

If the bush is on Bobbi, i really dont care if it was shaved or not, that woman is perfection, and id service her , bush or no bush......love ya Bobbi....keep beautiful for me....as if you could be anything but.

Like I said....

And to the "where's your honor" guy, whatever his name is, sure a shaved pussy is preferred, but if Bobbi strolled up to me and had a furry bush, I'd fill her up all the same....lol

ckjedi66 said:
If the bush is on Bobbi, i really dont care if it was shaved or not, that woman is perfection, and id service her , bush or no bush......love ya Bobbi....keep beautiful for me....as if you could be anything but.

I was only 2 post above u, it isn't that hard to see my name lol :)