• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
New vid out on March 19th for Naughty America's 'My Sister's Hot Friend'...

Can't Wait!!!!:nanner:

I watched the whole scene last night. Classic Avy Scott. Good BJ action, cowgirl,cum shot in the mouth. Definitely not her best but still good.
She looks great she's got the weight back that she lost in the Racks and Blacks"Oh my God scene. She looks smooth round and firmly packed like a woman should.:thumbsup:

I watched the whole scene last night. Classic Avy Scott. Good BJ action, cowgirl,cum shot in the mouth. Definitely not her best but still good.
She looks great she's got the weight back that she lost in the Racks and Blacks"Oh my God scene. She looks smooth round and firmly packed like a woman should.:thumbsup:

When you say "definitely not her best" scene, I'm wondering if you could elaborate.

Did she not have the same energy she had in her prime? Did she appear to struggle with the size of the guys cock like she did in her last scene for Racks and Blacks? Or was it more just a lack of chemistry between her and the guy?

When you say "definitely not her best" scene, I'm wondering if you could elaborate.

Did she not have the same energy she had in her prime? Did she appear to struggle with the size of the guys cock like she did in her last scene for Racks and Blacks? Or was it more just a lack of chemistry between her and the guy?

The guys cock was average so she wasn't struggling with it at all. I've heard Avy say on her Yahoo forum that it doesn't take a big cock to rock her world. It could of been the chemistry with the guy. It could have been nerves since it was her first scene back in the bizz. Don't get me wrong I like just about everything Avy has done her solo stuff is a guaranteed pop shot for me.

The fucking was very average. It could have been the directors fault

It starts with with some tit sucking then on to a patented Avy blowjob that always great. Then she bends over while standing and gets fucked from behind
then they move to a sofa for him on top to cowgirl and then he pops on her face and tits she sucks him dry then eats some cum off her tits.
It it was another girl for me it would have been a below average scene but for me just looking at Avy is enough. Some if the Naughty America stuff isn't that hot to me