• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Avy's jumping back in the saddle! Oh Yeah! She is listed as a Speigler Girl on there website as avalable for G/G and solo @ this point. I am getting hard just typing.

Rumor has it she's gonna shoot an interracial scene for her first new Boy/Girl scene. She mentioned it at her yahoo group. Who do you think it will be with?

I may be eating my words.

I may do another IR scene soon :)) I'll keep you posted. I've been discussing it with a special someone...

Sorry about the gap in time. I had family things to take care of.

I hope everyone is having a great New Year!

I'll be back soon :)

Love you guys!
Avy

thats from a post on her yahoo group.

Well word is that Avy is booked to do a G/G shoot in the next few days or so and Jonni Darkko has booked her for POV Jugg Fuckers 2 to be filmed in the next few weeks. And she posted that she will be doing B/G in March. Things are really looking up.

Well word is that Avy is booked to do a G/G shoot in the next few days or so and Jonni Darkko has booked her for POV Jugg Fuckers 2 to be filmed in the next few weeks. And she posted that she will be doing B/G in March. Things are really looking up.

Only thing that sucks is that if she doesn't start shooting new B/G scenes until March, then we'll probably have to wait until July/August to see them. :cry:

Could Avy make a comeback if she wanted to?

I asked this question in this thread a few months prior to her comeback as merely a hypothetical question. Now it's become a reality, as she's getting geared up for another run at the adult biz.

I recently read a post in another forum from an adult performer who has his doubts. You can read what he wrote here:

http://forum.naughtycountryclub.com/showthread.php?t=10280&page=12

What do you guys think? Will Avy be able to throw down the way she used to? Or will she be in over her head?

What do you guys think? Will Avy be able to throw down the way she used to? Or will she be in over her head?

I'll stick with my original prediction...

I think she'll be in high demand because she's Avy Scott and she has a huge fanbase that's crazy about her.

However, I seriously doubt she'll be able to bring it at the level she did 3-4 years ago. I still say the scene she did for Racks and Blacks was a pretty good indicator of how things would have continued to go, had she stayed in the biz. She got absolutely lit up in that scene and seemed overwhelmed by the guys size and intensity. If she couldn't handle the cock 2 years ago, do you really think she'll be able to do it now?

I'll still check out her new stuff because she's incredible to look at. Her body is absolutely insane. And like we've said before...even at 75% she's still better than 90% of the girls in the biz. :2 cents:

Could Avy make a comeback if she wanted to?

I asked this question in this thread a few months prior to her comeback as merely a hypothetical question. Now it's become a reality, as she's getting geared up for another run at the adult biz.

I recently read a post in another forum from an adult performer who has his doubts. You can read what he wrote here:

http://forum.naughtycountryclub.com/showthread.php?t=10280&page=12

That performer is ChristianXXX. You have to take what he says with a grain of salt. The fact is that he gives left handed compliments (like Avy's) and snarky shots at some other girls is generally an indication that he is on their "no" lists.