• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

Ashley's new nude zipset is now available in the store on her site.

Ashley's Candy Lotion Pussy Rub Zipset
This is Ashley's naughtiest zipset to date! The video starts rolling with Ashley's crotch mere inches away from the camera. Watch as she pulls out the lotion and applies an excessive amount and rubs it all over her ass & pussy lips. Next she gets to work slapping her ass and using her fingers to rub the lotion between her pussy lips as she flicks her clit. Do NOT miss out on downloading this zipset and adding it to your collection.

Ashley's new nude zipset is now available in the store on her site.

Ashley's Candy Lotion Pussy Rub Zipset
This is Ashley's naughtiest zipset to date! The video starts rolling with Ashley's crotch mere inches away from the camera. Watch as she pulls out the lotion and applies an excessive amount and rubs it all over her ass & pussy lips. Next she gets to work slapping her ass and using her fingers to rub the lotion between her pussy lips as she flicks her clit. Do NOT miss out on downloading this zipset and adding it to your collection.

preview ?

So nice to see Ashley at it again, and it is certainly an upgrade from her last zipset which I personally found very disappointing. I'm still a little bit disappointed though, was hoping she would go a bit further this time. It still seems she is trying to show as little as possible, hence the dark room, lotion and bad webcam. The excessive amount of lotion serves the purpose of partially covering up the "good parts", much like she used the vibrator to cover up her pussy in the last zip. Also the video is far to short, especially when you consider the quality. Little over 3 mins of webcam vid is not good enough for a zipset in my humble opinion, but maybe that is just me.
That was all of the negatives. And now for the positives: She certainly shows a lot more this time, some nice closeups and everything. She is definitely moving in the right direction. Hopefully she will soon make a zipset with a better camera, better lighting and without anything to cover up that absolutely perfect pussy of hers!
Overall, if you are a fan of Ashley - Buy it!!! (cause it IS a very hot vid despite of everything)

sad news
from her webmaster:
It is with great sadness that we share the passing of Ashley from Ashley’s Candy. Ashley was not only a model, but a very close friend who will be missed. Due to her passing we have decided to immediately close her site. As a member of her site, you currently still have access to her member's area via

twitter Ariel Rebel ‏@ArielRebel
I hate to bring bad news but this need a tweet.. my condolence to the family and friends of @TheAshleysCandy who passed away yesterday :(
6:22 PM - 11 Oct 2013

she's dead tragic accident
http://www.surreyleader.com/news/227456411.html
RIP Ashley

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
That's really sad... RIP.
And good decision by her webmaster.

But they are showing this in the video? Serious?

ashley.jpg