• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

more infos
Finally I get to start moving my shiznit into my new condo at last!!! Bought a cute pad in my hometown and I couldnt be more excited to at last start shaking this money maker for all my love bugs that love a good booty shaking here and there.......perhaps twice a week live ;) My booty grew back to how it used to be so Im pretty pumped to show it off lol. I sure hope my mom doesnt read this......oops, sorry mom lol. New pix and lots and lots of vids coming sooner then I bet you thought they`d cum ;) Now all I ask of you is to send me lots and lots of new outfits and toys for me to show off for you. Did I forget to mention that the round the clock spycam will be running in my living room so you wont be missing out on much at all when it comes to my personal life....I must admit Im kinda nervous about sharing so much with you....perhaps ill feel safer knowing that you will be keeping a watchful eye on me as I spend my days and nights alone at home....anyways, ill shut up now! xoxo www.ashleyscandy.com

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
she had the money to move into a new condo
but her users do have to send her stuff? well...
maybe she needs money for another unnecessary surgery

Still nothing new?

12 December
Slowly but surely moving in.....Had a few set backs but its coming along and by next weekend the spycam will be up and running full speed ahead. Hopefully we'll be having daily 30 minute camshows to help make up for lost time ;) At the moment Im taking a small time out to focus on something dear to my heart so patience is required lol. No time for foreplay at this time so dont take it personal......xoxo Ashley aka www.ashleyscandy.com

26 December
Im going to be doing a weekly contest for my members....you will be able to win a 20 min personal camshow so get ready to win!