• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley's Candy

Just visited her site again and surprise surprise she has no cam shows posted for this month. Don't know how she still has a loyal fan base, I loved her when she first started now she seems to be losing interest, which would explain the downgrade in the 3rd zipset. Thought things were looking up until I bought it and I was really disappointed. Don't know how you can go from full nude pictures to a tease cum show that barely shows the clit in some scenes. Sadly she needs to step up her game or announce her retirement.

anyone know where I can get her 3 sets and vids with play with paris?
shower with paris
fingerpaint with paris
whip cream with paris

Dunno what's with her. She came back and did a couple of pic sets and that one zip set and a couple of cam shows, and then dropped out of sight again. I was at her last cam show. She was rather thin, didn't look her best ever, but she's a great tease and a very sexy fun girl, and she said that she'd be back the next week at the same time - and didn't show and that's the only thing I know. She was still showing up on her spy cam when I was last a member of her site, just lounging around the room or going about her business, not doing impromptu close-up cam shows as she did in her hey-day,

Dunno what's with her. She came back and did a couple of pic sets and that one zip set and a couple of cam shows, and then dropped out of sight again. I was at her last cam show. She was rather thin, didn't look her best ever, but she's a great tease and a very sexy fun girl, and she said that she'd be back the next week at the same time - and didn't show and that's the only thing I know. She was still showing up on her spy cam when I was last a member of her site, just lounging around the room or going about her business, not doing impromptu close-up cam shows as she did in her hey-day,

Sounds like her all right. Hope she comes back though, one of my favorite cam girls.

Thank you for the answer btw:)