• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria Giovanni Vs Erica Rose Campbell

In the video "Danni Presents Aria Giovanni the Hottest" the two work together for a couple scenes, and although I love Aria, you can definitely see that Erica's tits are nicer and fuller when they are side by side with Aria's. Also Erica's bubble butt is nicer and I hate to dis on one the hottest women in the world, but Aria's thick thighs and hairy arms are a definite turn-off for me. I know I am being extremely nit-picky there but you have to be to damn-near-perfect to compare with Erica. The downside of Erica is that you can see that she is a little stuck-up in this video when she doesn't know that the sound is on on the camera. And if it matters to any of you at all, Aria actually seems to be at least decently intelligent and not in the least stuck up. Aria was once quoted saying her favorite magazines were Scientific American and Discover. Far from light reading for most of the make--up clad bombshells these days. Call me a geek but I do love a smart woman. Still my vote is for Erica Campbell, although its close-call.

I always hope for the day when the next Erica and Aria come into adult modeling. It hasn't been the same since Erica left and Aria has pretty much wound down her career and it's probably near it's end. I have a feeling we might be waiting a while for next people like them that are as good to come along though. Models like them definitely don't grow on threes and in a lot of ways I think we just got extremely lucky for people like Sandee Westgate, Crissy Moran, Veronica Zemanova, Erica Campbell, and Aria Giovanni to all get into the industry nearly at the approximate same time around the early part of the last decade. I don't like to say never, but I'm hope it isn't too long before a impressive group of people like that come along again, but the way it's looking today I'm not too hopeful. The only one that looks like they're going to reach that level as of now is Gisele.

Aria. Can't get enough of those exotic curves.