• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Buena

Re: Aneta Buena only

If you scroll down to the posts in the link she seemingly replies under the screen name Eriss. Seems legit as the site master evidently has a relationship with the Polish Busty chicks. Her sn links to her site.

I wonder if Eriss is her real name.

http://www.myboobsite.com/blog/aneta-buena-and-wanessa-lilio-of-course/

It's so funny to read how "MrUnnatural" in those posts tries to smooth-talk her in such a pathetic and tasteless way. Yeah, like she's going to openly talk to a stranger like that.

It's so funny to read how "MrUnnatural" in those posts tries to smooth-talk her in such a pathetic and tasteless way. Yeah, like she's going to openly talk to a stranger like that.

I absolutely love Aneta. To me she is intensely erotic beyond the point of articulation. You know, that “lightning just hit every nerve ending” kind of feeling. Those eyes, that bod……those (oh, god) breasts. Jesus, she takes me there. Talk about a woman ya could just settle down with on eroticism alone. Settle down, hell, disappear from public view entirely. And I get to post right after her. O to love those breasts!! My real name’s Phil, Aneta. I hope you check back and read this, I wish I could correspond with you. The answer is: Yes, you sure can have me!!! O dear lord, now just let me prove it.

Shy I guess I could understand, but surprised?? Aneta you’re gorgeous. I’m flattered you responded to the post I left beyond words. I’d love to give you my Email but I’m not sure about posting it here. I’m so turned on by you. I’d love to send you pix of me. I’m in the states, I assume you’re in Poland. But, ohh the thought of meeting you someday. Your pix have gotten me off so many times. Loove to return the favor. Hope to hear from you again.

Hey Reese! Could you help out maybe and give Aneta my Email? It’s totally okay with me. Not to put you out bro, but I’d appreciate it, greatly. Maybe you could mail me about that ? It would be great to hear from you too.

lol

He shoulda been more succinct and said something like "Hey Aneta. I'm a total fag. Do you like ur AIDS over-easy or sunny side up?".

I AM ABSOLUTLY IN LOVE WITH ANETA!... she is so beautiful... my girlfriend kind of look like her.. same figure.. different face of course... i cannot get enough of that perfect shape.. wide hips...strong big thighs.. large soft ass.. thin little waist all topped with a massive set of tits... doesn't get much better haha.... here, PROOF! =P

Edit - Do not link to single pics, please. Post links to sample galleries only.
Edit - Max. 5 links per thread per 24 hours allowed. Read the rules, please.

annnnd PROOF she is perfect --> Edit

Edit

happy wacking...

Last edited by a moderator: