• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Buena

Re: Aneta Buena only

wtf is that fuckin jewish shit man wtf if u got no links or anything important that everyone can understand to say then dont post anything, bitch!

Jewish?! That's Arabic and the language of Israel is Hebrew. Stop being so culturally naive.

I wonder where she is really from, what her story is. A couple of her sets make Latin and Spanish comments. She actually looks strikingly similar to Christina Scabbia, the Italian chick that sings in Lacuna Coil.

Not remotely chubby!

Aneta Buena its a very nice chubby!!!
Huh? Aneta Buena "chubby"?
Don't mean to pick on you, but why did you say that?
In the overwhelming majority of shots, including the vids in your link, she is not even remotely "chubby"!

It's only in her very most recent stuff that she looks like she's gained 20-30lbs.,
and is starting to get "chubby" like in this set:
http://www.polish-natural.com/a22/hosted.php?id=1496030

Is she "soft"? Yes.
Is she "full figured"? Hell yes!
Is she "chubby"? Not until just recently.

This is what you call an "extreme hourglass," much like Chloe Vevrier.
She has a very, very narrow mid-section (for her proportion) on a massively wide set of hips and chest.
Just because you can't throw her around like a ragdoll doesn't mean she's "chubby."

Take this set for example:
http://www.polish-natural.com/1711bil/top.html
Especially this pic from the side, showing her rather slender form
(when it's not hidden by her massive, hanging bust, or extremely wide, cock-engulfing hips):
http://www.polish-natural.com/1711bil/photos/04.jpg

This set is also outstanding in showing her very, very wide, very, very curvy, but also very slender form:
http://www.polish-boobs.net/a20/hosted.php?id=1524128

Hourglass women are already rare (8% among Anglo-Americans).
The majority of "full figured" women you see day in and day out are either straight (over 40%) or pear shaped (well over 20%).
Their weight goes to their gut or their hips, often leaving them with a mid-section that is just not narrow, at least in comparison to their bust and other attributes.

Extreme hourglass women are even more rare, and so many men lust after them without realizing why.
You get a wider woman that is an extreme hourglass, and even thin lovers think they are attractive and don't know why.
But the last thing you do is lump them in with that majority of "full figured" women that are really "chubby."

Man, I am no catch, but there is a reason I had a crapload of fun before I was married!
You make a woman feel good about herself, you're not even lying but being honest, and she fucks your brains out.
Especially those women that are extremely and uniquely hot, but are so overlooked.

Trust me, if you had sex with such a woman, she wouldn't feel "chubby."
Especially if she mounted you and you ran your hands up and down that hourglass, probably in disbelieve at her slender mid-section as much as those hips and bust.

My favorite picture set (and related) video is of her in that high-cut, black teddy that shows off that serious set of hips and wide form:
http://galleries.busty.pl/hosted/092bgh/hosted.php?id=1178791

Yes, I'd have mammary intercourse (tit-fuck) her, but largely for safe-sex reasons.
Every ounce of my being as a man wants to spear that fucking perfection she calls a body!
Once you have a woman like that, no normal woman will do, trust me!
Hell, even with the more recent +20-30lbs., that hourglass still holds it well (even if she's not as slender as before).

Here is another fishnet one with a couple of decent ass shots.
I understand if she doesn't wanna spread but what's the big deal about showing her buns?
It's not her, but that damn Busty.PL and related sites that focus on her breasts.
They are so ignoring that perfect hourglass of hers!
I mean, even in her black, high-cut teddy video, they just have enough shots of that full hourglass!
I have to settle for a lot of "up shots" because there are just too many shots and segments that are above her waist only.

If I could fuck any chick in the world, she would prolly be my 1st choice.
She is definitely up there with Chloe Vevrier into the extreme, 1:100,000 hourglass category.
Some don't like her face, think she's too manly and what not, especially as a raven.
Frankly, most curvy, hormone-filled women are typically just such, and often way too overlooked as a result.

wtf is that fuckin jewish shit man wtf if u got no links or anything important that everyone can understand to say then dont post anything, bitch!
It's responses like this, from a very minority of Americans, that cause American, but internationally-facing, professionals like myself such grief.
Especially when dealing with non-Americans for the first time they are exposed to Americans.
"Stop watching our TV," there are actually very few Americans who think and respond this way in such utter ignorance.
Our media just thrives on talking about them.

so, why she never does any hardcore? hell, she does not even take her panties off. t
and the dumb pollock photographer concentrates on nothing but her tits, they never show her ass which im sure that its more than perfect.

Tiny mid-section for her size ...

and the dumb pollock photographer concentrates on nothing but her tits, they never show her ass which im sure that its more than perfect.
This I have to utterly agree with.

She has a tiny mid-section for her size. But because her hips are so massive, and her huge breasts overhang so much, it's hard to see.

But when she puts on a teddy, and that keep the breasts from flopping over her stomach, and the high French-cut shows off her wide, massively fanging hips and powerful thighs, then you see that tiny mid-section for her size.

And that's when I get rock hard.

Totally agree! The photographer focuses way too much on her breasts, and never that full hourglass. I'd love to have mammary intercourse with that soft, overflowing flesh, true, but that hourglass is even better as a whole with the breasts, and the hips, and the powerful thighs (oh mercy, can only imaging her mounted atop of me!) the extreme curvature through that mid-section.

damn, please stop. i don't want start dreaming about it. i'd lock myself with her in a room and break the key and flush it down the toilet. then i'd cover every square mm of her body with love. look at the attached picture, every time i see it, i feel this erotic fire scorching me.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: