• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

Does she still have all those tatoos or did she remove them.

Gallo69, Alley does still have all her tats. She has them "removed" for her Playboy pics. She used to display them in Playboy until about 2000 or 2001. Personally I wish they wouldn't edit them out. I'm not big into tats, but she is the only chick that looks off the chart hot with them!

Re: Alley Bagget

Did she remove her tattoos, because i know she had alot and for some reason i dont see any in her new photo shoots.

I'm pretty sure that I went thru every picture on this thread, and I can not find the set I want. On the freeones home page, there's a link that pops up, where Alley is bending over and for some obvious reason, I just love this shot. Does anyone have that pic that they can send me, or the entire set would be better yet. I'm looking for a little freeones magic on this one.

14 Galleries, ca. 500 Pics

900 Pics Mega Archiv

8 HQ Galleries

Gallery

6 Galleries

573 Pics

12 Galleries

Edit:
Read the board rules!

Do not post links to full sets of copyrighted images.

Do not share content on Freeones.

Do not post over 5 links.

Do not Hotlink images!

Last edited by a moderator:

lucky4 said:
I'm pretty sure that I went thru every picture on this thread, and I can not find the set I want. On the freeones home page, there's a link that pops up, where Alley is bending over and for some obvious reason, I just love this shot. Does anyone have that pic that they can send me, or the entire set would be better yet. I'm looking for a little freeones magic on this one.

http://img41.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9c8de_white_feathers_36.jpg

is this the one?