• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

Re: full pic of alley baggets pussy

Ever notice that in a majority of Alley's pics she does not show here mid-section or belly button? And if you do see it, it's almost always a PB pic (airbrushed). I read awhile back that she had surgery (perhaps a Caesarean section delivery) on some site.
I'm not sure what the deal is. But, take another look at alot of her pics and see for yourself.
:2 cents:
Still hot as fuck.

Re: full pic of alley baggets pussy

Ipooptoomuch said:
Ever notice that in a majority of Alley's pics she does not show here mid-section or belly button? And if you do see it, it's almost always a PB pic (airbrushed). I read awhile back that she had surgery (perhaps a Caesarean section delivery) on some site.
I'm not sure what the deal is. But, take another look at alot of her pics and see for yourself.
:2 cents:
Still hot as fuck.

Yeah, I've noticed that too, although, in her more recent pics, like from the last year, she seems to be exposing her belly more. Some other speculation is that she had liposuction or some other cosmetic surgery that left a bad scar. I don't think she has any kids, so I never did buy the whole Caesarean thing.

Speaking of cosmetic surgery, does anyone know if her boobs are real or fake? I've never been able to decide. They seem natural because of the way they sag, but they also seem too perfect.