• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aeryn Walker - Official Naughty Nerdy thread

Re: Happy zombie jesus long weekend

So you wouldn't kick me out of your veggie garden? ;)

I don't think my garden or lack there of would be enticing enough to get you to want to visit it ;) but you are always welcome in my backyard or inside my home if you consider yourself a house bunny :)

Hope you had a great weekend! Settled into your new place alright eh?

Happy zombie jesus long weekend everyone! :D

BGrmW07CUAAGLP8.jpg:large

BGvCoMHCYAABT6J.jpg:large

73188_593590484003995_724897019_n.jpg

One sexy bunny there! Hot Aeryn :D

AerynWalker

Official Checked Star Member

I don't think my garden or lack there of would be enticing enough to get you to want to visit it ;) but you are always welcome in my backyard or inside my home if you consider yourself a house bunny :)
Hope you had a great weekend! Settled into your new place alright eh?
Better grow some strawberries then ;)

One sexy bunny there! Hot Aeryn :D
Thank you ;)

You know that rabbits don't really eat carrots, right? At least not the part that grows below ground. :tongue:

I'm sure they would probably like strawberries though, because who doesn't.

Aeryn you are one of very rare few natural beauties, so I have to be honest, when i saw the blond hair and makeup my heart sank. so many beautiful models I've seen change themselves because they think its an improvement.
My girl friend is a natural beauty along your body type accept with natural blond hair - when she discussed plastic surgery and changing her hair to black i could see the panic in her face when she watched me have an aneurism.
just had the same reaction.
I love your photo shoots with little to no make up and seeing the flush in your cheeks - very exiting.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't change to much - you pulled off red hair very well - but blond is so not you, love your dark hair.
trying to improve on that is like taking a spray paint can to a Monet or Van Gogh.
You are perfection, revel in it -please don't try to improve it. it can not be done.
and also please more back poses - you have a perfect back as well.
I get so excited when i see one of you.

AerynWalker

Aeryn you are one of very rare few natural beauties, so I have to be honest, when i saw the blond hair and makeup my heart sank. so many beautiful models I've seen change themselves because they think its an improvement.
My girl friend is a natural beauty along your body type accept with natural blond hair - when she discussed plastic surgery and changing her hair to black i could see the panic in her face when she watched me have an aneurism.
just had the same reaction.
I love your photo shoots with little to no make up and seeing the flush in your cheeks - very exiting.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't change to much - you pulled off red hair very well - but blond is so not you, love your dark hair.
trying to improve on that is like taking a spray paint can to a Monet or Van Gogh.
You are perfection, revel in it -please don't try to improve it. it can not be done.
and also please more back poses - you have a perfect back as well.
I get so excited when i see one of you.

It's a wig- chill! I'm a cosplayer, I have almost 50 of them :p My hair isn't naturally black anyway, its colored black. I'm naturally blonde, that wig is pretty close to my real color. I love wearing makeup, wigs, costumes and contact lenses.

I understand that a lot of people like me for my natural look. I love it too. However it's fun to play dress ups and at the end of the day it's my body and I'm not going to stick to one hair color / style, weight, body hair status, style and so on and so on to please other people. Many girls feel trapped in a certain look or persona for work but that isn't me. My work reflects me, and I'm constantly changing :)

I do believe that nobody does naughty nerdy better than Miss Aeryn Walker.

Beyond scorching hot

haven't heard from you in a while, miss me some hot nerd girl.

Another goddess to emerge from Australia -woof
hhhhhhhmmmmm Aeryn you are delicious babe . Scrroching hot in sexual intensity and naughtiness.
I believe you are one of those sexy Cylons from the updated "Battlestar Galactica" series from a few years ago.
Such superb sexy pics babe
My respect and kisses to you Aeryn

It's a wig- chill! I'm a cosplayer, I have almost 50 of them :p My hair isn't naturally black anyway, its colored black. I'm naturally blonde, that wig is pretty close to my real color. I love wearing makeup, wigs, costumes and contact lenses.

I understand that a lot of people like me for my natural look. I love it too. However it's fun to play dress ups and at the end of the day it's my body and I'm not going to stick to one hair color / style, weight, body hair status, style and so on and so on to please other people. Many girls feel trapped in a certain look or persona for work but that isn't me. My work reflects me, and I'm constantly changing :)

Now you sound delusional like so many other British-Australian women who claim they are "naturally" blond . Wishfully fantasy .

AerynWalker

Now you sound delusional like so many other British-Australian women who claim they are "naturally" blond . Wishfully fantasy .

giphy.gif

LOL.
I know bro, it's hard to believe I don't have naturally jet black hair. My dye job is just that good. My colorist is excellent.

Your comment seems a bit weird, like you have some sort of problem with Brits/Aussies *shrugs*
If we aren't blonde enough for you try the nords with your shitty attitude, GL with that
323.gif

Anyway... for anyone curious what sun kissed country girl haired Aeyrn looks like: 16 year old me at my costume party, a year before I colored my hair for the first time when I put red on the underneath for my debutant ball.
DSC00535.JPG