• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aeryn Walker - Official Naughty Nerdy thread

AerynWalker

Official Checked Star Member
It is my pleasure to support you. I vote every day. You have some great stuff. Angie's birthday was great. I was able to get her a cake and what is a birthday without the cake? Posted a picture of the cake and Angela below. I got the cake from Burch & Purchese. I love the gifs. May I save one or two and use them in a twitter post? Do you like my name here??

What a lovely cake! You are so thoughtful!
Feel free to use them wherever you like as long as the watermark stays on ^_^
Love your name on the boards

I wwill always leave the water mark. I am about promotion not piracy. Thanks for the compliment. Be looking for a few more tweets. I am hoping for the best for you. Voting every day. Both you and Angela. One day I hope to make it to Australia.

Just recently discovered you, I'm obsessed. you are BEAUTIFUL.

AerynWalker

Aeryn on the radio- new podcast!

Monday this week I was live on Australian radio discussing sex work and coming out on the Vixen Hour. The podcast has just gone up if you'd like to listen ^_^

Co-hosted by the lovely Aeryn Walker, this Vixen Hour is all about coming out as a sex worker or making the choice not to. We will here from three sex workers- one that has chosen to keep her job a secret, one that is waiting for the right time to do so and one who has taken the plunge and come out to her parents. The show did have a bit of a surprise but heart-warming ending.

>> LINK <<

AerynWalker

a2k2eescaaafvpg.jpg

Cheeky face

AerynWalker

Last night I picked up my nekomimi ears from a friend at about 2am and I think I'm going to film with them this weekend! I got a kitty tail buttplug too which should be fun. I can't decide if I want to wear just the ears and the tail, or my maid outfit too. Either way I think I need to get some milk and make a giant mess!

I can't wait till the working week is over so I can do some shooting and have some new pics to post! :D

I love that hair and I miss it!

You should bring it back, love it :)

Last night I picked up my nekomimi ears from a friend at about 2am and I think I'm going to film with them this weekend! I got a kitty tail buttplug too which should be fun. I can't decide if I want to wear just the ears and the tail, or my maid outfit too. Either way I think I need to get some milk and make a giant mess!

I can't wait till the working week is over so I can do some shooting and have some new pics to post! :D

We can't wait either Aeryn, you never dissapoint. might as well wear the maid outfit too, you never know ;)
Milk is good, look forward to hearing for you! :D

AerynWalker

BTS Photo LOLOLOLOLOLOL MY FACE

I just filmed a video trial run of my new nekomimi ears (they move around and stuff depending on your brain waves or something like that). I loaded it up in the editor and skipped ahead randomly to see the quality and this is the frame I stopped on. I think it's a good summary of my feelings in the video, I look ridiculously keen hahaha. Happy neko Aeryn is happy indeed!! XD

tumblr_mkfauuVlPU1qhb3smo2_r1_500.jpg

Re: Happy zombie jesus long weekend

Happy zombie jesus long weekend everyone! :D

BGrmW07CUAAGLP8.jpg:large

BGvCoMHCYAABT6J.jpg:large

73188_593590484003995_724897019_n.jpg

Safe to say Miss Walker that you make for one very sexy and naked bunny rabbit :)