• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2018 OCSM of the Year Championship Tournament

Welcome to the 2018 OCSM of the Year Championship Tournament!

2018 was another magical year in the OCSM world. Throughout this latest journey around the sun at the OCSM of the Week thread, scores of OCSMs were nominated culminating in 17 victorious women. The beautiful and exciting Masuimi Max led all OCSMs with an astronomic 13 wins. But as we all know, the "regular season" is only a challenging stepping-stone to a championship.

2018 OCSM of the Week victory leaders:

Masuimi Max - 13
Amedee Vause - 7
Mandy Flores - 6
Jeny Smith - 6
Miss Hybrid - 4
Sexy Pattycake - 4
Andi Land - 3
Red XXX - 2
Maya Morena - 2
Callista Model - 1
Briana Lee - 1
Ariel Rebel - 1
Vicky Carrera - 1
Natalie K - 1
Alley Baggett - 1
Krystal Orchid - 1
Betty Lexxa - 1

Here are the rules:

-Beginning this Monday morning(Jan 7) the "play-in game" will begin, that will be for all of the OCSMs who have won only 1 time. Everyone will get 1 vote and at the end week, the winner moves on to the first round.

-Starting Monday, January 14, every lady who has won multiple times will compete(along with the play-in winner) and the top 5 vote getters will move on to the final round. Everyone gets 1 vote.

-The championship round begins January 21. This becomes a winner-takes-all for the 5 finalists and the victor will be crowned 2018 OCSM of the Year(or as Jitna would say "The Queen". Everyone gets 1 vote.

OCSM participants for Round One- The Play-in-Game(voting begins January 7):

Callista Model
Briana Lee
Ariel Rebel
Vicky Carrera
Natalie K
Alley Baggett
Krystal Orchid
Betty Lexxa

I hope we all have a fun time. Please invite all your friends and other OCSMs to vote. It's great for everyone involved. Most importantly, thank you OCSMs and good luck to you all.

ban-one

Works for panties
Updated history of the OCSM of the Year Championship

2012- Winner - Mandy Flores...Briana Lee Miss Hybrid Harley Spencer

2013- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Andi Land Briana Lee

2014- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Harley Spencer Andi Land

2015- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Briana Lee Andi Land

2016- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Andi Land Harley Spencer Briana Lee / Lolita Borgia

2017- Winner - Masuimi Max...Mandy Flores Jeny Smith Andi Land

Special thanks to Larss, Jitna, RJS13, ban-one, all the voters and especially the wonderful OCSMs for all the contributions

ban-one

Works for panties
Awesome update ban...Thanks. With these numbers, perhaps we should think about the OCSM Hall of Fame. But that's for another thread.

:hatsoff: I'd be happy to discuss such a thing :)

Updated history of the OCSM of the Year Championship

2012- Winner - Mandy Flores...Briana Lee Miss Hybrid Harley Spencer

2013- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Andi Land Briana Lee

2014- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Harley Spencer Andi Land

2015- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Mandy Flores Briana Lee Andi Land

2016- Winner - Miss Hybrid...Andi Land Harley Spencer Briana Lee / Lolita Borgia

2017- Winner - Masuimi Max...Mandy Flores Jeny Smith Andi Land

Special thanks to Larss, Jitna, RJS13, ban-one, all the voters and especially the wonderful OCSMs for all the contributions

I wonder if this will be the year the winner's name doesn't start with an "M," or if the tradition continues?

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thank you & great work scoot for putting this together. :thumbsup: If I am correct the list below I vote for one of the lovely ladies for the 1st part of the Tournament.
First off thank you to all the beautiful OCSMs, Appreciate you taking time out over the past year, to post photos & say hello.Tough as always, I will go with Callista.

Callista Model
Briana Lee
Ariel Rebel
Vicky Carrera
Natalie K
Alley Baggett
Krystal Orchid
Betty Lexxa