• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012/2013 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let two teams finish undefeated. If a one loss SEC champ gets in over an undefeated team, I'm quitting life.

In 1993 Notre Dame was 9-0, then lost in a huge upset to Boston College.

The way they are currently playing, they're looking to repeat that.
rage

Okay, I know I'm an impatient fan that wants things to be easy all the time, but I'm seeing now a serious pattern in Notre Dame's play. Even if they have an uncomfortable first quarter, they adjust well. I attribute that to good coaching. This game is by no means in the bag, but the defense, who looked like Swiss cheese, has held them to zero touchdowns thus far.

Fuck me with a chainsaw. ND just fumbled again. Perhaps I spoke too soon..

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Roll Tide.... or not so much. Johnny Football is the real deal. Everyone except for the fans in Tuscaloosa is happy with this result.

Once USC beats ND, I'll be happy. Or the top three teams can win out, as long as the Irish are on the outside looking in. Any result that leads to a Oregon vs K-State title game is desirable. They may not be the best two teams in the country, but as long as there isn't an SEC team or ND playing for the championship, I'll be happy.

Side note: Jim Tressel's name has been thrown out as possible head coach at Purdue. The Boilers are either going to fire Danny Hope, or he'll be publicly executed in the streets. One or the other. The only problems with this idea are that Purdue refuses to pay head coaches (see Matt Painter threatening to leave) and Purdue is a horseshit program. Why Jim would want to coach here is beyond me. But as long as he wins, I"d be okay with it. I'd even be okay with cheating or having a dirty program as long as the team was fun to watch.

I sat at home this year with season tickets because the games were not fun or entertaining to watch. It just made me angry to watch Purdue play. I don't need that. I get enough of that during baseball season.

Roll Tide.... or not so much. Johnny Football is the real deal. Everyone except for the fans in Tuscaloosa is happy with this result.

Once USC beats ND, I'll be happy. Or the top three teams can win out, as long as the Irish are on the outside looking in. Any result that leads to a Oregon vs K-State title game is desirable. They may not be the best two teams in the country, but as long as there isn't an SEC team or ND playing for the championship, I'll be happy.

Side note: Jim Tressel's name has been thrown out as possible head coach at Purdue. The Boilers are either going to fire Danny Hope, or he'll be publicly executed in the streets. One or the other. The only problems with this idea are that Purdue refuses to pay head coaches (see Matt Painter threatening to leave) and Purdue is a horseshit program. Why Jim would want to coach here is beyond me. But as long as he wins, I"d be okay with it. I'd even be okay with cheating or having a dirty program as long as the team was fun to watch.

I sat at home this year with season tickets because the games were not fun or entertaining to watch. It just made me angry to watch Purdue play. I don't need that. I get enough of that during baseball season.

A couple of things:
1. Notre Dame is going to win out, and you still owe me dinner.

2. Tressel might consider the deal, because, despite everyone's beliefs, he's not getting offers. Dude screwed up huge, screwed his college and his football program, and everyone knows it.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Texas A&M - 29
UA - 24

Around the bowl...down the hole...Roll........ :D

How 'bout them Aggies!!! UA got their ass kicked on Saturday!! :thumbsup:

not so FAST!...... first i would like to say..i think oregon has a good football team..but giving up 51 points to usc cast a shadow on them.

Yes.....BUT.....talent wise USC's offense may have the best combination of skill position players in the nation.

Still it's true the Ducks look a bit vulnerable to the deep ball and rushing up the gut.

Turns out you were right about not drinking the 'Bama Kool Aid. I never thought they'd lose at home to A&M.

Notre Dame is 10 and 0 but I still can't get excited about this team, and the yawner win over BC didn't help any.
Dirk, I'll give you The Irish and 5 1/2 points in the USC game. The stakes? The loser must start a thread that fawns at length over the winner's team :D

Dirk, I'll give you The Irish and 5 1/2 points in the USC game. The stakes? The loser must start a thread that fawns at length over the winner's team :D

Actually in thinking about this further I'm thinking you'd probably rather not have the points and just have the bet be straight up, mano o mano. That'd be fine with me too :glugglug:

i knew miss st..then lsu at home..and then texas a&m was a plate full. problem is..now where are they going to put bama? how far of a drop would be fair? do they drop below Georgia? after Georgia got beat 35 -7 by south carolina?...if you put them above Georgia that would mean Georgia has to drop? thats messed up...

Texas A&M - 29
UA - 24

Around the bowl...down the hole...Roll........ :D

How 'bout them Aggies!!! UA got their ass kicked on Saturday!! :thumbsup:
yea the deck was stacked...undefeated miss st (at the time) lsu in the bayou and texas a&m back to back...was a plate full...but lets project...shall we...we know usc is going to beat nd..they been hanging by a thread all year.....dont be surprised if stanford gets in oregons way....and for kansas st...they still got baylor and texas to beat. dont be to surprised if we have a one loss georgia or bama and kansas st playing for the NC. but just like last year its all on the table. win out you go..lose and you may get to watch. if it comes down to a one loss team..im betting georgia or bama gets the call (depending on the outcome in atlanta) HOWEVER.. bama has still got auburn on the table. when bama and auburn play...the games behind them or stats have NO meaning! dont count the SEC out yet!! i would bet no team in the nation could play all 3 teams bama just played and walk away 3-0 IMO. lot of eggs to hatch yet...lets dont start counting.........and before i go.. GOT THEIR ASS KICKED?? we must have been watching a different game..the one i seen had bama on the 2 yd line with the game winning touchdown set up and johnny football (the best qb in the nation) tbowing on the sideline?? i wouldnt say we got beat down? but unlike some fans bama fans dont make excuses..a&m was better than us YESTERDAY..........

Last edited:

Actually in thinking about this further I'm thinking you'd probably rather not have the points and just have the bet be straight up, mano o mano. That'd be fine with me too :glugglug:

I'll take that bet. I'll make you a believer yet. It's going to be an ugly game, but USC's big trick is scoring a lot of points, and Notre Dame's defense has shown they can shut down the run (only 2 rushing touchdowns allowed all year), and the pass. They've only allowed something like eight offensive touchdowns all year. Provided the defense comes in well prepared, and the quarterback doesn't turn the ball over, Ifeel pretty good about Notre Dame's chances.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I guarantee Texas A&M wins a NC in the next 3 years. That Manziel kid is too damn good, never seen anything like it.

Did anyone but us left coasters catch Marcus Mariota's performance last nite? Serious shoulder injury and he still throws for over 300 with 6TD's. The Ducks are for real.

Bodie should wear a Notre dame avatar and Dirk an Oregon avatar until the NC. If not, I offer that wager to Dirk as well. There's only two things I hate on this earth. The Irish and Notre Dame football.

Status
Not open for further replies.