• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2005-2006 FOOTBALL Season Official Thread

poggy1 said:
What you didn't take into account with Liverpool though Stek is this. Premiership finish, last year 5th, this year 3rd at worst and 24 points better off than last year with 3 matches still to play. So how can you say thats worse than last year:confused:
i meant in terms of winning things, and you may win the FA Cup but that's a big step down from the European Cup, yeah, you are going to finish 3rd this year and that is better than 5th but overall, you haven't had a good a season as last year.
i'm sure you'd rather have 5th + European Cup than 3rd + FA Cup.

********** said:
So I'd say that in terms of PERFORMANCE and overall satisfaction, THIS was a better year for the 'Pool.

I agree...also, a nice piece of silverware always completes the season
(even sweeter having coshed the Mancs and the Chelskis)

I think Benny' will make at least a couple of signings over the summer and we'll be closer to matching Chelski next season.

Arsenal will be screwed next season as while Liverpool, Man United, Tottenham and Chelsea will not be losing there top players whilst also adding better players to there pool of players. Arsenal are supposed to be losing Henry to Barcelona and Fabregas to Madrid. Granted they will bring in players to replace these two but they will still be weaker.

Even if Arsenal fluke the Champions League final like they did the Semi's they will still be done for.

jumbo_jim said:
Arsenal will be screwed next season as while Liverpool, Man United, Tottenham and Chelsea will not be losing there top players whilst also adding better players to there pool of players. Arsenal are supposed to be losing Henry to Barcelona and Fabregas to Madrid. Granted they will bring in players to replace these two but they will still be weaker.

Even if Arsenal fluke the Champions League final like they did the Semi's they will still be done for.

Take the Henry story with a very big pinch of salt. Thats now been doing the rounds for about 3 months. Something more concrete would have broke by now if it was true IMO.

deviously

Banned
Are we talkin American Football here?
wlt86.jpg

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Crap!!

Chelski 1 - 0 Man U.

om3ga

Oh bloody heck!!

Chelski 2 - 0 Man U.

om3ga

poggy1 said:
Hmmm...could 2nd place still be on ?

At this rate I'll believe anything:

Chelski 3 - 0 Man U.

om3ga

Crap - now they've brought a stretcher on for Rooney.....:(

Wunnderful - Chelski sabotages England's hopes for the World Cup too...

om3ga said:
Crap - now they've brought a stretcher on for Rooney.....:(

Wunnderful - Chelski sabotages England's hopes for the World Cup too...

I've just heard that Abramovich has rented every hotel room in England's World cup hotel...
meanwhile the FA is said to be on the lookout for some cheap camping equipment.

aren't i a great fan, i only just woke up at 2-0.
went for a shower and it was 3-0 and Rooney was being carried off on a stretcher?
what the hell has been going on?

om3ga

stek1983 said:
aren't i a great fan, i only just woke up at 2-0.
went for a shower and it was 3-0 and Rooney was being carried off on a stretcher?
what the hell has been going on?

Anyone but Chelski next season (if only to shut that git up on "fanzone")

(excluding Spuds...)

om3ga

According to uefa.com, Rooney "left the ground on crutches and will have a scan on Sunday to determine the extent of his problem."

om3ga said:
According to uefa.com, Rooney "left the ground on crutches and will have a scan on Sunday to determine the extent of his problem."

This is what has been reported on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports too!

om3ga

WELL DONE Harry "Houdini" and PORTSMOUTH!!!!!

:glugglug:

Too bad Brum & WBA.....