Just send you another request, this time to merge a new thread/poll with an existing. I already contacted the starter of that poll (blake345) for his permission and he gave it (it's in my visitor messages as well). Thanx again!
It seems I'm not the only one eager to find who she is, because there are 2 other thread's dying to find her name... I thought, since you're a moderator, you'd maybe recognize her? Or at least give me/us a clue?
Yeahh, 18/11 ...we would be sure you couldn't make it to the wedding..hehe..just kidding off course.
18/11 is the day of my accident, the day I got hurt.
That's why....a bit ironic, but there was a new life for me and now it will be a new future with the sweetest girl I've met...
I'm here!! I've just been coming on to vote in the Miss Freeones contest and log into My Freeones (to get my daily sign-in point!) I've been looking for a job like crazy; it's impossible!!:dunno: