Vanilla Bear
Reaction score
4,601

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Just send you another request, this time to merge a new thread/poll with an existing. I already contacted the starter of that poll (blake345) for his permission and he gave it (it's in my visitor messages as well). Thanx again!
    Thanx for fixing my poll. I keep making these cut'n paste mistakes and not checking before posting. One of these days I'll learn. ;)
    Hey Maley,

    Weather here is fantastic, things are fantastic, life is fantastic.

    Only downside is not spending as much time in the FreeOnes as I'd like to (you can blame my Yoko Ono for that :lovecoupl).
    Oops, sorry, wea are happy if you can make it that special day.

    Have a nice wekend my friend.
    Take care. :hatsoff:
    Yeahh, 18/11 ...we would be sure you couldn't make it to the wedding..hehe..just kidding off course.

    18/11 is the day of my accident, the day I got hurt.
    That's why....a bit ironic, but there was a new life for me and now it will be a new future with the sweetest girl I've met...
    MMM...you and no activity?
    What's up maley? Are you feeling okay, or do you miss Miss M?:D

    We are doing great, M is now moving in woth me.....the next step is the marriage.
    But we've decided that it will be in 2011.
    18-11-2011.....
    Well hey there Maley, I've been busy, shooting for pay and shooting content for my own web site. And I just did the Adultcon in LA. How have you been?

    ~JORDAN~:wave:
    M12!! I miss you so much too! I don't have a computer right now so I've been getting on when I can.. But I miss freeones like crazy :P
    I'm here!! I've just been coming on to vote in the Miss Freeones contest and log into My Freeones (to get my daily sign-in point!) I've been looking for a job like crazy; it's impossible!!:dunno:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top