• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Grab a shotgun and go to my bedroom to wake up Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine (that's right bitches, they're with me :thefinger). Then it's on like Donkey Kong...

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I'd build the flamethrower I've always wanted to build and torch the whores.

Grab a shotgun and go to my bedroom to wake up Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine (that's right bitches, they're with me :thefinger). Then it's on like Donkey Kong...

You motherfucker!!!!

I'd first toss AndronicusRy into a mob of zombies. That will keep them busy until I make me getaway!

From thereon I will follow the rules of Dead Rising, Dawn of the Dead, and grab me copy of How to Survive a Zombie Outbreak.

Good thing for AndronicusRy there are no such things as zombies therefore he will not have to rely on me for safety. Like he does every night when he crawls in my bed for protection. What a pussy he is.

I live by the handbook. Got a pack a .22 and a rifle waiting. Have 6 or 7 buildings staked out already. Me and the mob will meet there

i figure poping head shots with my .222 at 200 yards would be fun but 000 buck at 15 yards would be prety entertaning also

what could be better than killing the undead while listening to heavy metal real loud at the same time
i practice that all the time with left for dead

I'll just go pick up my girl and seek refuge at the Winchester.

Or maybe clear out and barricade a mall that just so happens to have a nuclear reactor for electric power.

I'll just go pick up my girl and seek refuge at the Winchester.

Or maybe clear out and barricade a mall that just so happens to have a nuclear reactor for electric power.

Keep Shaun of the Dead out of this!

This is serious fucking business we are going on about!!!

Either you are prepared or not! Which are you!?

That's what I thought!

*shotgun blast Red Spyder through the head for he is a zombie*

We are safe at the moment. I quickly figured out who was the zombie and who is not!

I'd get a box of honey sesame sticks (or whatever those things are) and my Great Dane, and get into my psychedelic van and drive around with my hot redhead friend, her metrosexual boyfriend, and their nerdy girlfriend looking for mysteries to solve. :thumbsup: