• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
OK, I think we're getting really close to her first b/g sceene. This was just posted on her site today under "Very Special Announcement."

"Hi Members, you're going to want to stick around now thats for sure. I can't really say what is coming up but it's very special put it that way! And it's happening very, very soon, if it hasn't already so stay tuned and you will be pleasantly surprised, that's for sure! This is really special!"

:dunno:

Hopefully this is the real deal and she finally did do a Guy. However I am not holding my breath until I see it with my own 2 eyes.

This could be the biggest tease and let down or the best news maybe ever!

Her announcement

Very Special Announcement!

"If you're not a member already you will want to be one now, that's for sure! I can't really say what is coming up but it's very special put it that way! And it's happening very, very soon, if it hasn't already, so join now and get access to tons of my exclusive content plus this very special something! Please join and stay tuned! This is really special!"

So, I hope this tease is what we are hoping for! If not, it's going to turn a lot of people off to her as no one wants her to keep that treat dangling over us. Then you feel like she lead her fans on to sign up using a tease that everyone believes is her doing a guy, however it could be Girl/Girl Anal or solo Anal - I have a feeling that is more likely than her doing a guy.

So I really hope what she is hinting at will be her first Boy-Girl, if so AWESOME YURI!!!!

It could be one of two things, hardcore, or The Yurizan's dictionary definition of hardcore.

Whatever it is, it better be out of this world, cause all the build up over the years could really see this going the way of The Phantom Menace.

*crosses fingers it's awesome*

OK, I think we're getting really close to her first b/g sceene. This was just posted on her site today under "Very Special Announcement."

"Hi Members, you're going to want to stick around now thats for sure. I can't really say what is coming up but it's very special put it that way! And it's happening very, very soon, if it hasn't already so stay tuned and you will be pleasantly surprised, that's for sure! This is really special!"

:dunno:

Hopefully this is the real deal and she finally did do a Guy. However I am not holding my breath until I see it with my own 2 eyes.

Her announcement

"If you're not a member already you will want to be one now, that's for sure! I can't really say what is coming up but it's very special put it that way! And it's happening very, very soon, if it hasn't already, so join now and get access to tons of my exclusive content plus this very special something! Please join and stay tuned! This is really special!"

So, I hope this tease is what we are hoping for! If not, it's going to turn a lot of people off to her as no one wants her to keep that treat dangling over us. Then you feel like she lead her fans on to sign up using a tease that everyone believes is her doing a guy, however it could be Girl/Girl Anal or solo Anal - I have a feeling that is more likely than her doing a guy.

So I really hope what she is hinting at will be her first Boy-Girl, if so AWESOME YURI!!!!

I have some questions for all the Yurizan Beltran fans in this thread: What does she say in the Big Announcement video? Does she say exactly what's written beneath the video screen? I'm asking you this because I had some trouble with my speakers while I was watching the video.

Talking about this feeling/hope we all have, I thought the same thing: Yurizan is about to make her 1st B/G hardcore... However, we'll have to wait till we see it with our own eyes, because it could be that (hopefully) or it could be a trick to catch new members or many other things...

Her announcement

Knowing how Yuri like to parcel things out, this is my prediction

It will be a boy/girl BUT

It will probably be a handjob, blowjob, tittyfuck, some combination of the three, or all three.

She will probably makes us wait before she actually does a scene with a man's real cock in her VAJAYJAY.

That's my pre-dick-tion

Her announcement

Maybe it'll be a pee set?:glugglug:

Re: The Yuri Alternatives . . .

I agree with BILBO that the big "surprise" better not be a she-male scene. :mad: Yuri has built up all the speculation and suspense now . . . And if she decides to give us a fuckin' freak show, I have no doubt that dozens of other subscribers to her site will will join me and bail on her immediately, if not sooner ! Don't want no she-males. Don't wan't no pee pics or vids. OTOH---> As SHAZZ (?) said, it would not be surprising if Yuri throws down a "variation on the theme" with a sort of partial B/G thing. Hand job. Tit job. "Only" a blow job . . . and that would be cool. :)