• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well. She said she shot a video for DP with manuel ferrara. Also I saw evidence of boy/girl with Ralph long, Zander (again), and Rocco Reed for brazzers. There should be lots more to come from this complete doll. Hopefully that is news...

:bowdown:

Sorry, my post may have been confusing. The only one for brazzers I think is with Rocco Reed. The other two (R. Long and Xander) were for other companies I believe. I think the brazzers was shot this week, the other ones more than a month ago..

Attachments

• yurizananthonyhor_big_img2.jpg
    yurizananthonyhor_big_img2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 516
Oh my god, Hard Core!???? Lost track of her 'bout 1.5 back or so or even two. Wasn't she a girl that would even hide her nipples in her early shoots and no nudity!? Or am I completely mistaken? Anyway, she looks fucking great in the shoots, what a woman!!!!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Omg What a shoot we had on friday., Me, Angelina Valentine, Puma Swede and SeaJay Raw around a pool, it got crazy, you will see why when Angelina , she is my freak darling, sticks her whole hand in SeaJ Raw's pussy while Puma is having a good time with me. I just couldn't believe how out of hand it got, ha ha,, I save the best for my site, www.yuriluv.com
hugs
xxox
yuri

Omg What a shoot we had on friday., Me, Angelina Valentine, Puma Swede and SeaJay Raw around a pool, it got crazy, you will see why when Angelina , she is my freak darling, sticks her whole hand in SeaJ Raw's pussy while Puma is having a good time with me. I just couldn't believe how out of hand it got, ha ha,, I save the best for my site, www.yuriluv.com
hugs
xxox
yuri

Wow, this beauty doing Hard COre with Angelina and Puma, two of my alltime favorites..............damn girl, you make me happy with this news, I feel fiiiiine.....