• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your favorite NES game(s) of all time?

as I think more on it...there was this one game I used to love. It was this baseball game but it was Cyborgs or something like that. But that was ages ago so I'll be damned if I can recall its name.

as I think more on it...there was this one game I used to love. It was this baseball game but it was Cyborgs or something like that. But that was ages ago so I'll be damned if I can recall its name.

I also remember an old baseball game that I can't think of the name of that had weird playing fields and you could give the batter and pitcher a couple of super powered special moves. Like some pitchers had a pitch that could disappear right when it got to the plate and one where it zigzagged though the air. I wish I could remember what it was.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

I played that one, it's called base wars! :thumbsup: best baseball game on that system by far!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I wikied it and it has to be Base Wars
Honestlyl, I couldn't remember either! I use the net to cheat and make myself look smarter! lol!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
strider!! yes!

i love that game. ive been playing it. however, the real version is always good. when i bought it i didnt know it was different than the arcade version.

Contra
Super Marios Bros. 3
Punch Out
Double Dragon 2
Battletoads
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade
Rad Racer.

If we went to SNES...
Street Fighter II Turbo
Raiden Trad.