• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You at this moment

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I just finished playing War with my friends and I won... and now I'm here at the board!!!

This moment is now history, as is the current moment. I will do somthing in a moment but I missed it. I can’t keep up with the moments.

Thinking of different was to entice a man.

I was sitting right behind you, little did I know you were thinking THIS!!?!

Now you're in bed, and I'm thinking about ways to entice a woman!!!;)

Seems we just can't get together on this. I would wake you up, but you'd kick me.:dunno:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Listening to The Stones' Paint It Black.

I was sitting right behind you, little did I know you were thinking THIS!!?!

Now you're in bed, and I'm thinking about ways to entice a woman!!!;)

Seems we just can't get together on this. I would wake you up, but you'd kick me.:dunno:

Sucks to be us, I suppose.

Right now, I'm regretting craving Taco Bell. :(

Watching the return of The Colbert Report without writers. I am also drinking vodka and snorting coke, all while training for the Olympics.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Listening to Lookin' For A Fox performed by Dan Aykroyd, John Goodman & The Blues Brothers Band, and scratching my arm.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'm being enticed. Now they're sending me pictures and.. requesting I do WHAT ON THEM?! Oh you're sick ladies! Of course I will. :p

member006

Closed Account
I'm being enticed. Now they're sending me pictures and.. requesting I do WHAT ON THEM?! Oh you're sick ladies! Of course I will. :p

You do live in your own little world don't you? lmao

Love the "Chucky" face you made in your pic though. ;)

On topic, I'm razzing Torre in this thread, not with pics lol.

LL

at this moment I'm:
exposing the eyes to light in the hours preceding bedtime, which delays the flow of melatonin, the sleep hormone... :sleep:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You do live in your own little world don't you? lmao

Love the "Chucky" face you made in your pic though. ;)

On topic, I'm razzing Torre in this thread, not with pics lol.

LL

Oh come now, I've seen you naked dozens of times and you've never been shy for asking my manjuice. Just what is your game, young lady? You want my attentions? My money? Just ask. I have a checkbook around here somewhere. :p lolol