• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You are the King/Queen of the country. What you say, goes!

Which one gets the boot?

• Baseball

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Football

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Basketball

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Hockey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soccer (euro football)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything sponsored by Mountain Dew or Red Bull.

Even though I enjoy it, I'd probably get rid of NASCAR. It's basically the only one that isn't played on an international level and therefore, wouldn't weaken us on an international level if it was gone.

Is this the week where Sam starts cool threads instead of trolling?

He's said he's done with the political threads and and stuff, so lets not bring them up. Also, Professional Bowling. People can still bowl for fun, but no more pros. Watching bowling is like watching mold grow on a piece of cheese.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If I were King:

No Fat Chicks.
Religious extremists and Atheist extremists would receive daily pudding enemas.
No Fat Chicks.
Mandatory breast implants.
Women performing the duckface will have day old bread thrown at them.
Men performing the duckface will be shot out of hand.
No Fat Chicks.
Basketballs will have 30 second timers with C4 and detonators attached. The hoop shall be lined with razor wire and the sidelines ringed with pits full of burning napalm.
The designated hitter will be abolished.
No Fat Chicks.
All soccer teams must incorporate the color pink into their uniforms.
Anyone who has appeared on "American Idol," "Glee," "Survivor," or that fucking Kardashian show, will be hunted for sport.
No fat chicks.
Residents of Florida must admit their state looks suspiciously like a penis.
People who use "they're," "their," or "there" in the wrong context will have their fingernails torn out.
No Fat chicks.
The NCAA will be restructured and athletes will be given a weekly stipend. Division I football will have playoffs with the championship game played as one of the commodity bowls (Peach, Rose, Sugar etc.) The other bowls will be consolation events. The Big Ten will admit it has 12 teams and be renamed The Big 10-11-12 or face an embargo.
Hockey is fine the way it is.
No fat chicks.
Broadcasters who use the phrase "True Freshman" will have their tongues removed. Print journalists who commit that offense should know better and therefore will be fired. Out of a cannon. Into the Sun.
Tebowing will be the only acceptable touchdown celebration.
No Fat Chicks.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
'Eggball' a.k.a. 'American Football' has to go.

Stupid game, in my opinion

Sports wouldn't really be first on my agenda if I were the king of Sweden, but if I were king of the world I would force americans to call fsoccer football and change the name of their handball game.

Sports wouldn't really be first on my agenda if I were the king of Sweden, but if I were king of the world I would force americans to call fsoccer football and change the name of their handball game.

I'm not so sure that the Swedish Throne gives you power over Americans.

All forms of music except Metal would be banned outright.

"Death to all but Metal!!!"

Check out the lovely looking chick who plays the teacher in the clip. I wish she was at my school when I was there. What I got instead was a woman who was the history teacher. She had tits like Christina Hendricks with a face like Jabba The Hutt.